Reviews for So Much More
Chasing Silmarils chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I love the ending, and how you tie in the title to the final sentence. Great story! :)
JohannaMason33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is great first chapter! I'm in progress of a Johanna Mason fanfic too and I'd love to here your opinions on it, can't wait to read your other chapters :-)
jumpydoll chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Wow... Good conclusion!

This story ran it's course a bit fast for a Hunger Games fic, but I see now that you are not one to fluff out chapters. Thats just the style you've got. I get it.

The part with Blaze having a gun was a bit... Unrealistic. I don't believe that would EVER be put in the HG. The Capitol wants a bloody fight, not a clean bullet wound.

I still believe that Avi's death was much like Rues; it was a sad death of a teamate, delivered by someone quickly killed by the other teammate, and it gave Jo strength to go on.

Whil this story was vague and hard to follow at times it has been good to read, and I applaud you for your work.
jumpydoll chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Alright, I wanted to say one last thing in the reveiw for chapter eight, but I had short term memory loss or something:

Avi's death, while sad and sweet, seemed almost exactly like Rues... I don't know if you were going for that or not, but whatevea
jumpydoll chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Wow... Okay. Emotional!

While the concept of this story is great, the deaths come fast and without description (not being morbid, I just need to hear what happens) Writing a story with this many characters can be tough, and grouping them into groups is a way to minimize that daunting concept, but it is not exciting to the readers.

I do so like how you have shown a bit how Johanna came to be a tough as nails kickass chick from the sweet little girl. Good job on that.
jumpydoll chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Good, good! The deaths came a bit quick, you might want to explain a bit more of what happened, but overall this was pretty nice.
Kuloms chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Amazing!
ElectricSocks chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I hope she won't start a fire!
jumpydoll chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Very nice! Feel better!
ElectricSocks chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Soooo excited for the next chapter!
Kuloms chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
This is really good! Just try not to take to many parts from Katniss's games cause then your book won't be unique
jumpydoll chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Oh, like Peeta! Great job with this!
jumpydoll chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Okay, wow! I love this because Johanna is my favorite character, I guess because I'm a lot like her... I am happy to see that you seem like a fast updater, because I'm hooked!
ElectricSocks chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
:) The compass is sooooo cool! I want one! I don't know why I would need one, but its awesome! xD
Kuloms chapter 3 . 4/14/2013