Reviews for A Mother's Lullaby
PBIceCream chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Aww, poor dear Nyota! What some people get out of being bullies, I'll never know. That was a very lovely chapter, thank you!
Dae chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Eh, if roles were reversed, I wouldn't like to see David McCoy smacking his doctor wife's head because their son couldn't sleep. She slaps him not once, but twice, and hard enough to a lump? Not cool. My less favorite mother in this series.
Starsinger chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This was beautiful, thank you.
baconis1priority chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Ahhh these are all super adorable! The end of this chapter made me crack up cause it was like she cursed him XD or uh blessed him? I love it! I can't wait for your next insert
bacon
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I cried. My grandfather was a doctor and my dad is one. It really hit home to me. Thanks for sharing this!
PBIceCream chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Aww, lil' Lenny is so sweet ;). I love this series, thank you!
Eymris Grayson chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I love these. So much! You nail them on the head all the time.
scwusa chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Liked all 3 they were cute.
Starsinger chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Uhura, see where she gets her voice.
Meganaru chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Awesomee! I love the song she played for him, it's so sweet
And I loved how James was so focused on her playing the guitar and singing XD
Meganaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hey, it's Megan!
Made an account thingie on here!
Don't really know what to do on here, but faved and followed ya
And this story is so cute and awesome, keep it up, yo! XD
Madam Chainsaw chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Aww, that was cute, I luv the song mate. :) So ur going to be writing more mother/son's/daughter ones then?
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
"Shutting the door behind herself, as well, to leave her son with the only light illuminating the dark being the calm white essence of the moon looming in through the cracked, star-pattern clad drapes."

Oh my GOD I could never write a description like that. You are so GOOD at this!

I loved getting a glimpse of Winona being a good mom to baby Jim. Does the song really say baby James? I love James Taylor but I'm not familiar with this song.

Oh and just from reading these two chapters, I think you'd make a great mom someday.
PBIceCream chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh, that was so beautiful (I've always liked that song), thank you very much!
Madam Chainsaw chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aw, mate, that so cute.

"Sleep little one, for I am here for you. And you're father; you know he's here too."

Had me in tears for some reason, happy tears though! XD