Reviews for In the Red
kizmitkojo chapter 19 . 3/7
great story... I really enjoyed reading it... though I would of liked a little more insight into what Harry did at work but I guess that was the point of the story.
lil miss darkside chapter 19 . 3/6
Great story!
kathyjo chapter 3 . 2/17
intriguing so far however I wonder what about the life debts harry owes to snape? the broom would be one..for sure I would think they would have cancled each other out...
ArabianNights4690 chapter 19 . 1/26
Awesome fic! You're a wonderful writer. I enjoyed it immensely!
Quixling chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was really good!
I love reading your stories and this is a close second to Winter and Ice!
I'm just a little curious though, what exactly is Harry's job?
riya.meel.5 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Loved it.. Beautifully written.. :)
Moonlit Magic chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
It was wonderful! A thouroughly enjoyable read! Many thanks!
lovethatstrue chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Great story! Very descriptive, and easy to imagine like you are actually there.
Nichalia chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Keela1221 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
This story was really wonderful. You created a new side to Harry Potter and it was brilliantly done. Thank you very much for writing and posting this
Norven chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
You are a great writer. It's amazing how well and plausibly you depicted the characters. I usually appreciate the Severus side of the Snarries, as Harry is kind of stupid in most of them. Noble, loving and stupid. But your Harry is like water in the desert - intelligent, reserved and - oh God, you must have heard my prayers - confident, all the while retaining his Griffindor-ish chivalry and ability to love.
My sincerest Thank you for every wonderful, great, brilliant chapter of your fic)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
In all curiosity, your title is quite a mystery. Red can stand for various things: passion, love, lust, anger, etc. The case being, is it suppose to all of these meanings combined?

Okay, your short introduction has manage to be distracting. In all evident clauses, there's was no need to continue. However giving a story a benefit of a doubt was beneficial.

You have captured an amusing Severus Snape. One who has overcome(?) his dislike for one Harry Potter; one who owes Harry Potter an endearment of follies; one who is covered with several insecurities, comprehension and a jolly load of a mystery bone.

From Severus' tales, a reader can definitely conclude that Harry loves Severus long before the whole fiasco. Nevertheless, the complications has brought the two to live comfortably together. Harry's job is too overtaxing, dangerous and secretive. Severus understands that and figures the answers.

The heart stopping plot of a divorce was too sly! Goodness, you have them on the point of cohabitation and then, your teaser.

What a story. :D
Gaxion chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Well now, that was quite the ride. I have to admit I mirror Snape's frustration on wanting to know what Harry's job was, but bravo to you for keeping POV. The characters were well developed and thought through; I can't stand reading a fan fiction that doesn't completely convince me that these are the same characters I'd read about in the actual books, and I think you rose brilliantly to the challenge. It was something of a hassle to have to read some chapters on a different website, but the quality of said portions were well worth the negligible effort. I have restrained myself long enough, and thus MUST RESORT TO CAPLOCK TO INFORM YOU HOW FREAKIN' AMAZING I THINK YOUR STORY IS. Snarry has, and always will be, something of a guilty pleasure for me. You've done an excellent job.
Gaxion chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I have decided to fulfil your request for a review; though I am quite aware that this story is complete. I FREAKING LOVE IT. I could only wish that I didn't have to divide my attention between two websites to fully appreciate the story as it was originally written.