Reviews for In the Red
Love it!
Mystical G Panther chapter 6 . 5/20
great story!
Lavonya chapter 19 . 5/14
Heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee... I LOVE THIS STORY!
You are a fantastic writer!
Dreams-Twilight chapter 19 . 2/13
Wonderful ! I love it !
Lady Moiraina chapter 6 . 1/21
AWWWWWWWW! WHY? ok I guess I can see why with fanfiction's ruthless censoring but PLEASE! tell me you have an unedited version on another site! It might actually kill a bit of my soul if there isn't one...*sniffle please tell me you do b/c Idk if I can handle finding another story that was ruthlessly butchered for the sake of the prudish minded intent on destroying other people's sometimes soul joy and comfort in a very boring reality. so as pathetic as that sounded I am still submitting my pleading and shameless begging of a request for access to the unedited version.
Taytay123456 chapter 19 . 1/13
Very cute story! I liked it.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
It was very great! Awesome in fact! I loved every bit of it wow! It was so sweet ahah
Final question though, I wonder if Harry was on a special branch of the Unspeakables...
Jen chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
Thanks! ...I was waiting for a baby. lol
n.harkin.9 chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
I loved the story! you are a amazing writer! I have to be up in 7 hours but I had to finish the story before sleeping. I'm going to be so tired in my meeting tomorrow but it was 100% worth it! I can't wait to read more of you're work!
Pyrane chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
Great story, and even greater interactions between Harry and Severus
I think you succed in you endeavour ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
BlackGinger chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
I've never been a Snarry fan but was on a kick to read this ship lately and holy cow, this story was fantastic. From the characterizations to the journey we go through with Snape trying to discover who this post-war Harry Potter really is, I couldn't stop reading on until the end. Brilliant. Just brilliant. And...you might have converted me to Snarry with this fic alone.
3Em3 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Me is angry
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
One of the best fics that I have ever read and Ive read a lot of them. It is SO well written and Harry and Sev are SO well characterized. Their relationship is so complex and authentic in their conflicts and compatibility. They are both uniquely intelligent! You are awesome. You should write IRL if you haven't already. I'm going to go read your other stuff now.
aidabye chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Great story. I just loved it.
Kimberly Chin chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Yay! They love each other!