Reviews for In the Red
Jen chapter 19 . 5/29
Thanks! ...I was waiting for a baby. lol
n.harkin.9 chapter 19 . 5/3
I loved the story! you are a amazing writer! I have to be up in 7 hours but I had to finish the story before sleeping. I'm going to be so tired in my meeting tomorrow but it was 100% worth it! I can't wait to read more of you're work!
Pyrane chapter 19 . 4/11
Great story, and even greater interactions between Harry and Severus
I think you succed in you endeavour ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
BlackGinger chapter 19 . 1/4
I've never been a Snarry fan but was on a kick to read this ship lately and holy cow, this story was fantastic. From the characterizations to the journey we go through with Snape trying to discover who this post-war Harry Potter really is, I couldn't stop reading on until the end. Brilliant. Just brilliant. And...you might have converted me to Snarry with this fic alone.
3Em3 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Me is angry
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
One of the best fics that I have ever read and Ive read a lot of them. It is SO well written and Harry and Sev are SO well characterized. Their relationship is so complex and authentic in their conflicts and compatibility. They are both uniquely intelligent! You are awesome. You should write IRL if you haven't already. I'm going to go read your other stuff now.
aidabye chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Great story. I just loved it.
Kimberly Chin chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Yay! They love each other!
Kim chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I wasn't bored. I was confused. VERY confused! I need to read this over again...
Why did Harry protect Lucius? I don't... wuhtttt?
Buuuutttt... great idea with the crossword. They are clues from Harry to Severus.
I also don't get why Harry wants a divorce. Even though he doesn't need Severus anymore, aren't they happy together?
Kim chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Drarry fanservice? Lol. I love to see Harry and Draco amicable to each other.
Kim chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
You didn't put this on the other website?
Oh wells. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! They are sooooo compatible sexually.
Kim chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Harry is so good to Severus. Does Harry like him? Like like him? That way? I think he is. Either that or guilt.
Once again, Severus has no confidence when it comes to being a lover. Hurrhurr. Come on, even Harry wants to have sex more than once a week.
Kim chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I like how you've written Snape. And that this story is third person limited in snapes pov. He really does seem like te type to be self conscious and biting and feeling guilty when Harry does the right thing. It's because his life is so terrible, and I like how you made his actions and thoughts realistic as part of his personality in the books.
Snape has so many self confidence issues. And Harry is so perfect (in a non Gary Stu way, because he has realistic flaws), and he's not even trying to be. Poor Snape.
Kim chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
The juicy bits are amazing.
Kim chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
You have skillllzzzzz. I love how informative Harry is.