Reviews for A Lane to the Land of the Dead
MegaFrost4 chapter 14 . 4/24
Oh my gosh this was intense! So depressing! Poor Loki...poor everyone! I still love this series, although it took a dark turn, but it was still good! You are an excellent writer, and I really enjoyed this series!
guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2019
extraordinary. and somewhat hard to read after the prequels. it makes me wish for a follow up, and wishing loki and tony would somehow change fate. but it's still perfect as it is. nicely done if a bit -okay a bit much- dark.
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
HES TONYS ISN'T HE
I CAN FEEL IT
or maybe not idk lmao
Uber Cool chapter 13 . 9/13/2017
and i really love the darker tone this story has. As much as i adored the Dragon Hunting and Arrow to the Eye fics, angst will always be my true love!
Uber Cool chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
oh my godddd my heart (ha) hurts... loki is trapped by his fate, knowing what is going to happen. I'm so happy you ended this on a good note though:)
Freedom to Rarity chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Great story. And can I just say that I'm completely terrified by William. Seriously every time he was in a scene, was terrifying. I was actually scared of him. My heart was beating very fast.
But anyway great story and this chapter was very emotional, at least in the end. When Loki cried, I cried a little too
Greenie chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
William pisses me off, like straight up Hulk rage. I can't even finish this chapter because of how much he annoys me. Nothing against your writing, of course, I love the previous entries for this 'Teamwork' series you have up. But this 'villian' is just... No. Nope. Fuck off, Helmet, nope. Sorry, I needed to vent my rage, and I just- I really do adore your writing and stories, and you probably won't even see this review, but still, sorry.
Myan chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
MORE.
emo-princess666 chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
William's being a little bitch...excuse my language.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Your fic was awesome tugged at my heart strings so mcuh that Loki had to kill his own son if you do/have wrote/writeen more I will surely read it. It truly is an awesome story. :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
What's loki doing?
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
He is so like his father used to be both so angry and crazy :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Maybe Stark can reach him since he's his father
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
William every bit as crazy and manipultive as his father was
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
"Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a mythological episode of Jerry Springer." love that line

Hopefully Loki can talk some sense into his son