Reviews for A Lane to the Land of the Dead
DawnSister chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
It might have been a miserable subject but sometimes it takes a little misery to show a friendship developing and cementing. I liked this story a lot because of that. This might have seemed miserable to you, but I saw it as a tale of friendship and of healing even though there is now a gaping wound where Loki's son was.
This may have seemed miserable but it gave me a nice, warm feeling and had a sweet, if somewhat bitter sweet ending. I'm glad they're friends again, although they never did stop being friends did they?
So, far from being as miserable as you seem to think this story was, and I can see where you are coming from here, I thought it was quite a feel good story which I looked forward to reading every day while you were posting it.

I hope you write some more soon, even if it isn't in this series, I love reading your take on the camaraderie of the Avengers and their sometimes hilarious struggles with every day things that often seem to be written as after thoughts and aren't really pivotal to the plot but make your stories very entertaining.

The thought of Loki, a God, falling asleep eating pizza seems hilarious.

More of the same or more of your unique take on the Avengers Universe and unique, dry humour would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing this one with us,

DS
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
AAAHHHH! IT WAS SO GOOD! Kind of a cliff hanger ending but it was a good place to stop. I do encourage you to continue it on or at least have another battle that shows what all happens and so we aren't left wondering the fate of our beloved hero's!
SuicideSquadGirl13 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
awww!I love this!
Amberleaf le Haunt chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Sooooo... is that the end of this series, then? :$
Alexisagirl chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
This is the end? Really? D:
Please please PLEASE tell me there will be a sixth installment. One where Tony finds out that the dead William is his son. Or where Loki finds a way to resolve this! Or better yet, that this can be solved without Tony dying and the three of them happy! I just... can't... Oh man. :,(
It's just that your previous installments for this series is so light hearted and warming, but this fic leaves me with an empty feeling of dread in my gut. It's just too sad. I don't want Tony to die, or Loki to be miserable. Hell! I don't even want William to suffer such a pitiful end...
But that being said, I must still thank you for a story that had me on the edge of my seat these few days. It takes a lot of effort and I know getting your mind into the story can affect the author. I hope to see more great fics from you in the future :)
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
0_0 oh my. Kind of a sad chapter but i love it! Besides all the death and destruction that was brought out on our beloved Avengers and Loki's grief but still!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Tony is the father?! What?!

Then again I'm not entirely sure William is in fact Loki's son. Something seems off.

I must say this is very different than the rest of this series. More dark. I like it though.
kogouma chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
so Tony is Williams other father? i had my suspicions but i wasn't sure if they were right or not. great chapter and i look forward to the next ones :D
kogouma chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
oh Loki. hope he get's William out of his head, he worked too hard to get to where he is now. great chapter and i can't wait for the next! :D
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
*Cries*
Winters-Wonderland chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Glad to see you're back, continuing your teamwork series. As always I love your amazing work. Gotta say though you are one sick woman on this one lol cant wait for the next update!
SuicideSquadGirl13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
wow! i can't wait until tomorrow
Evilnor chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Hmm, they should definitely try to hit the kid with tranquilizers and try to keep him knocked out. He's irrational and apparently addicted to dying. At least if he's unconscious, he's not causing trouble, and they might have time to think of a more permanent solution. Of course, there's also the possibility that no such mortal drugs will work on an Asgardian (or half-Asgardian . . . hey, the kid's half-As'd!), but I bet Loki knows at least one powerful sleep spell.

Seriously, though, that's one screwed up kid. And poor Loki, that the family problems never end. Speaking of family, what about Hela? She's the keeper of the dead, right? Maybe she'd have a solution, if her role is the same in your fic's cannon.
kogouma chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
well i was going to take back all i said about William...but then he stabbed Loki. i'm not too happy about that. i can see where he's coming from, i think i'd be like that too if i couldn't die and was tortured for 300 years. but i think that torture left him a few cards short of a full deck. he attacked Loki, who knows who else he'll attack. like one of the Avengers or something. shit just got real.
great story so far, i love it and update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
ummmmm. ok. now i really don't like William, he's VERY creepy. but now i want to know who he is exactly, like is he really Loki's son? did he somehow manage to trick Loki into believing that he is his son? who is William's father? and what the hell is he? so many questions! xD
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »