Reviews for A Lane to the Land of the Dead
kogouma chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
there is something utterly wrong with William...now i don't like him anymore. he's creepy. D:
kogouma chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
hmmmm. i like William, but i don't trust him. also i think my initial assumption of space zombies was wrong. that'll teach me to jump to conclusions of 'corpses in space must equal space zombies' xD
kogouma chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
"He ate a heart," William said proudly.
"BROTHER!" Thor exclaimed. "Again?"
i laughed. i laughed so hard xD
kogouma chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
wait...space Zombie!? fuck yes. they're the best kind of zombies :D
and for a second i thought Loki was beating up Dr. Strange, i'm glad he wasn't xD
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Loki better not kill William cause I'm going to do it for him. Yes, i know, he has been through a lot and kind of repeating Loki but... Kids tick me off maybe that's it. Good story!
DawnSister chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I knew he was too nice to be true. He was far too compliant to be Loki's son.

Good two chapters. Nerdily waiting for the next one.

DS
cy-grl chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Wonderful story. Can't wait for more!
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Ooh, very interesting. I see Willy is not all he is cracked up to be ;) Then again I'm doubting he's going to be a straight-up villain - way too obvious.
If Helmethead, as I've decided to nickname him, is actually Loki's son, I'm guessing the heart he ate is Tony's?
Terra3434 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoy your story :) can't wait to read more keep up the good work. Update soon please
Terra3434 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Nice chapter keep up the good work on this story :) please update more soon :)
Lumoa chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Awesome! I really hope the kid is Loki's son from the future and we get to find out who his other parent is. Although I get the feeling that he might be evil...boo. I would like some Loki and son bonding time. Except that freaky intro we got at th beginning has me worried...
Alexisagirl chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Why do I have a feeling that William's dad is Tony? Brown eyes. Plus Loki speaking well of Tony to William.
I am feeling nervous now, considering that Williams's other parent died in battle. Hopefully there's no character death in this fic? Or that Loki ate Tony's arc reactor, the fake 'heart' instead of the real one! ;p

Good job with this fic, my friend! Looking forward to its progress!:)
DawnSister chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love the way these characters interact in your stories. There is just I lightness to it all that does not distract from the serious aspect of being a superhero.

They always seem so out of place doing normal things but you also have me convinced that I would actually come across the lot of them in a supermarket bickering over what frozen pizza to buy.

You also manage to incorporate the completely bizarre with the same ease. The fact that Loki ate a warriors heart and gave birth to a son is met with astonishment and disgust but also seems perfectly feasible.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

DS

ps I'm so glad to see Coulson mentioned. I have a soft spot for him.
Evilnor chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Hmm, somebody's laying it on thick. I'm certainly curious to read more.
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Wow I'm impressed! This is absolutely wonderful! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »