Reviews for Hey diddle, diddle, time for a Riddle–er
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 5/2
! AHHH THIS WAS SO CUTE! The fluff was too much fam. I loved every minute of lovable Riddler haha. Going to go check out the rest of your fics now ;) Great job on the one shot! :))
Daisy chapter 1 . 4/26
I really like your story and would love to read more about these two!
Marie chapter 1 . 4/26
This was adorable! Will you continue their story!
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 4/26
I just found your stories and love your Riddler and Anna. They are adorable together and I would love to read more about them!
Ennya chapter 1 . 2/16
I've been on the hunt for a good Riddler story these days, and most writers struggle to capture the real complexity of Eddie's character. But you've written him perfectly, absolutely perfectly; from his unapologetic intelligence to his childlike emotional maturity, but there's also little nuances that allude to the true villain in him. But at the same time, you've captured all of his charm, his voice, his mannerisms, and there's something so intoxicating about how he feels about Annie and how he acts around her, so soft and romantic, and happy.
I know it's been awhile since you've written this, and I know you've heard this from a lot of readers, but if you were interested in expanding your story with these characters into a bigger project, I would follow, favourite, and review it so hard. You could have so much fun with it, too; in the spirit of the Arkhamverse, you could incorporate so many other favourite villains and favourite Gotham venues. Of course, I'll always love this piece, and guaranteed I'll reread it another dozen times. But I don't expect to ever find another story that captures the Riddler as you have. Truly excellent work.
ExaltantTurtle chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Other than the fact that it seemed to change tense this was very good
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Lol! This was hilarious. I would love to see a full story with these two
invader sugar chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I just had a sudden image when reading the part with Joker of Annie being targeted by one of the super criminals (my picks are Joker or Scarecrow), or at least being involved in a heist by one of them (possibly a hostage situation?) and then Riddler finds out and gets angry, and all the other hostages are totally confused.
Bonus points if Batman shows up, and has no idea what's going on.
Bonus bonus points if Annie either kisses or hits Riddler, with no repercussions
JGBishop24 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTEEEEE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Harley chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Amazing work!
westdallasbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Are you going to make a full story out of this or maybe just more drabbles? I loved this one and the other, I like how you play the OC. Its very original and at least I wouldn't mind reading more about these two.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this! It's one of the better ficlets I've read to do with Batman (Nolanverse or Arkham).
You have really caught a brilliant character of the Riddler with your writing, so thank you! I don't like it when writers just brush him off as a weird but quiet and forgettable villain compared to the Joker or Scarecrow.
Thank you for writing!
MintyMintMint chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love this !
kiki chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
lovely
PhanPhicAddict chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my god I love the Riddler this story is amazing. He's so cute about how he likes her I mean come on he said he was sorry! Hope to read more of you're stories soon! Keep it up!