Reviews for Without you
Amazed chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Beautiful.. Absolutely beautiful.
Fluffier chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Write more new girl fics. You're awesome at this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Loved it!
MissieMae chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is a really beautiful piece. Love the depth of their emotions and how you can feel their need for each other on both an emotional level and physical level. I like that Jess wanted to have a moment of piece and I love that the boys worry they way they do for her. I always love the angsty Nick who wants so much but never believes he deserves it. But as you so perfectly wrote, they need each other more than anything. Beautiful!
Jessicaday chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Theres something so hot about them calling each other by their last names. Unf. You should have had him call her Day or Jessica. Loved it otherwise
Anna chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I can't say how thrilled I am to see you back here. I just love your writing style and can't wait to read more from you, no matter what you decide to write. Keep up the great work chicka!
fanficfan888 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was beyond beautiful. These two are KILLING me these days and the tone of your fic really captures the tone of their relationship immediately after "first date". I absolutely loved reading this and I cannot wait to read more from you. So PLEEEASE write more (esp since we are approached that dreaded three-week hiatus again)
KaraMW chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is perfect! So new girl, and true to nick and jess, bc the little that's said, its all they needed. I totally agree with you on jess being upset with him, andthe fact that he doesn't think he's good enough for her. And how much they r not willing to realize how much they need 't wait to read more
Newgirl78 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So beautiful, please continue!
Gleerific chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Your back?! Your BACK! Cue squeals and screams. While I'm not a huge New Girl fan I have to say that as always, you have a way with words! Good job bb and welcome back :)
Fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You always do this to me. I'm crying now. Such a beautiful portrayal of their relationship. Kudos. Now please go work on Even in the Darkness... I will beg if I have to!