Reviews for Tender
Kirinin chapter 1 . 3/8
So lovely. Thanks for writing and posting. 3

Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/5
this is Awesome ! xD

Dean was still hurt and felt betrayed, so he act the way he think Sam want him to act, aka less sympathy and less caring and more firmly. (I might think there's a bit part of sulking)

But that was all Reasonable which was Awesome !

And Sam actually still need him and all, and Dean, well, Dean, aka he suddenly had the urge to help his little brother !

Cute !
That's why I Love Dean !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I like this, from Dean's POV. How hurt and betrayed he felt, and wondering if Sam would still want or even need him. So it's a relief when he does, and brings a soft smile to the face, & heart.

LOL about the injuries, however ... Sam's always getting his noggin hit (must be a joke on the Supernatural verse by now, every episode, he gets knocked out!) but then the OTHER spot.. LOL.

glad it was a leviathan. Always thought they never cleaned out those monsters enough.
Yhello chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Dean's stone number one. Meep. Hugs.
Ilia A. Jay chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Love the pace of this fic, how Dean's perspective on Sammy's actions slowly shifts throughout. I keep coming back to this one, it's one of my favorites of yours.
Thanks you for writing it!
masja17LJ chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
awww, poor guys.

lexilynn07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Really like your fic. My heart broke into pieces while watching season8 but your magic story manage to fix it.
I like to see the brothers comforting each other. Thank you for the story
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow. Fire the season 8 writers and you can take their place. I like your interpretation of their characters a lot better.
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved this so much! It was so in-character of right-after-purgatory Dean, and I like the allusion you made to what he said all the way back in season one.
Also, I liked the bit of dry humor where Dean couldn't remember Amelia's name. ;)
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story. Thanks very much for sharing it.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The "stone number one" reference hit home hard. I love the allusion to rebuilding the boys' relationship as poor Sam had to rebuild his sense of reality post Cage. Terrific, as always!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wonderful story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I really liked this. I liked how Dean was angry, betrayed & hurt because Sam hadn't looked for him. And then it shifted, but not disappearing, when he realized Sam needed him. I loved how Dean kept helping him even though he was mad at him. Their coming together in the simple ways, leaning into the touch, just knowing where to go, was very beautifully done and showed how much they care and need each other and love each other.
Shazza chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Thanks for this one, I am going to have to review the season, I don't remember when Dean changed from this to the more doting and relaxed Dean we got in the latter parts of the season. Well done, it raises more questions than it answered for me.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great insight into Dean's headspace when he gets back...and wibbles at the end :)