Reviews for Like Mother, like Son
AngelsBeast chapter 2 . 8/30
oh gods, I love it! its absolutely sweet! I think you got yukikos character perfectly! (and i love the idea of yukiko and chikage chasing yusaku and toichi XD ... would you eventually write about it?)
I also really like your style of writing!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 7/1
Funny and well written xD
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 4/5
OH MY GAWD! I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA! KYAAAAAAH! The whole CD idea and all the different kinds there were. I loved the first video and how Shinichi watched them regularly! 'What if we both die' Shinichi is so cute XDHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I also loved how cautious Shin-chan was with him mother... and Yusakuu's reaction KYAH! HAHHHAH though, his panic is adorable! I also really liked Nakamori's reaction hahaha XD and how Shinichi escaped and everything. Yeah, hhha XD I love the ending too! You're hilarious! Nakamori is amusing too.. . The last line is simply perfect.
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
*laughing uncontrollably*
Dumti chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is such an adorable fanfic. I love it and love it! Did I mention I love your story? I really do! KaiShin are such an adorable couple! XD XD XD
Giggling chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Awesome fic.
sakura240 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Kura: HAHAHAHA, oh gosh! That last line killed me! XD

Berry: ...im really curious to see whats in all the cds...

Kura: ...*blush* me too...anyway, love the story! Cant laugh too much now...should be asleep and my mom will kill me if she finds out im awake...

Berry: again, love the story. Will be going onto the fav :)
kibaxkaori chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Haha, cute! I like it!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Pppffttrtt ahahaha that was great! Ahahaha Nakamori Keibu should be happy that he married someone normal.
twilightserius chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
ow wow funny how alike their moms are due to the nutty loves and their own lives thief and actress XD
icarusdg chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Normal is overrated!

I always love your fics!
foreverandeveralone chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Wow! I thought the story was finished!
So funny I nearly fell to the floor!
Those boys will never escape from their moms!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Pppffttttt ahahaha that was great!
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was soo funny XD poor Shin-chan, poor yuu-chan :3 yukiko is really mean, isn't she XD
demonicnekomaster chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
that was too funny! i cried i laughed so much, i have a very wide sense of humor btw. nice job good story, cant wait to read the next one you make, if you feel like it that is.