Reviews for The Space Between
greenboredom chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god, here comes my new and improved headcanon for that mess the writers piled upon us all in the first half of the eighth season. Just thanks so much cause this really makes so much sense and frankly, is an awesome idea.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is awesome.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Now that's a reason I can get behind.
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hi, I was thrilled to see an alert for a new story from you, it's been a while. Great one shot, if only the writers for the actual show were as good as you! If they ever going to address Sam's not looking for Dean story I doubt they can come up with a decent reason. Your story is very believable and redeems Sam's character. Please keep writing!
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I think you may have come close to what really happened that year. I wish they would let us know on the show. Your story made me cry and made me think. My little brother was in a motorcycle accident last month and he has several surgeries to look forward to. He could have so easily died and what would that have done to me? Reading is a very useful tool in therapy. Thank you for this story.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was such a great story with a perfect explanation as to why Sam did not search for Dean. Great idea!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was amazing. I can understand Sam thinking that. That's what I had thought at first, that Sam probably thought Dean was in heaven and why would he try to bring him back from that. But they keep bringing it up on the show so I don't know. But I loved this. And it makes the most sense of all. You did a fabulous job of keeping them in character and your visuals were awesome. Thanks so much.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was terrific! You had me in tears with tha those heartfelt moments and words. I do love that this season is slowly bringing us back to Sam and Dean against the world.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like it
elfinblue chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was lovely and the only explanation for Sam's behavior that makes sense. I wish they'd write this into the show! :) And I wish they'd bring Benny back. And I wish they'd bring Bobby back for real. And I wish I had a pony . . .

And I wish you'd write more stories! :)
olivia forest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
great story! i LOVE it. such a plausible, creative and satisfying explanation to sam's not searching for dean. maybe this will be translated onto the big screen one day ... we can only hope. again, excellent excellent story! keep writing. : )
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was exceptionally well done...thankyou for sharing this story.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Canon.

This is canon now. No one can tell me differently! Will favorite when I log in :-)

Cheers
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love this! The best Sam POV of the purgatory year that I've ever read. And it's now my head-canon, or at least the AU version alongside the theory that Sam was victim of some kind of reality-warping mind control. ;-D
missingmikey chapter 1 . 4/7/2013