Reviews for If You Love Something
Andromeda Cain chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god. This is the single best work I've ever read. The entire series...it was so beautiful, so heart-wrenching. The whole time I read this, I didn't want it to end, yet I wanted to finish it just 'cause I knew it would be amazing.

I seriously...should have more to say. And I do. But I can't phrase it well enough. I just have to say: you're the best writer on fanfiction. Seriously.
xenascully chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Excellent!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Even though you said no character death I still almost cried when I though Daryl was slipping away. Awesome work _ Ja.
Tiiinderbox chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
How? That's all I can say is how?! How do you write this beautifully and have everything flow so perfectly to where I'm sitting here chewing my lip, fighting to keep hope, crying my eyes out and feeling every bit as frantic and helpless and so naively full of hope for Daryl as Rick is?

This story is making my day. 3
Tiiinderbox chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Not a dry eye in the house.
Oh my.
Okay, well for the one, the way you wrote this is great! I really like the flow and the way the actions flow in the story. I can visualize it very very well.
As for the story, OHMYGAWD I love the idea of this. I never want to see this moment on the show but I love it in a story. xD
CherokeeDixon chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
totally one of my favorites stories, I cried a LOT, I feel dizzy in all the chaps xD but I read them all with a freaking tear in my eye :3 I love it!
NormanReedusProblem chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
ok. You seriously need to understand how much I love you. I cannot believe I just sat here and read 6 chapters about a man sitting at another man's bedside and it was SO GOOD. I laughed and smiled and cried and worried and laughed again. You have to promise me you will write more Rickyl. because jesus christ I need more. lol.
NormanReedusProblem chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Stop. Being. So. Awesome. omg I am sitting here reading the part where Daryl is talking crazy and then realizes he's talking crazy and I can feel my face all scrunched up cause I can feel all the emotions and see everything so perfectly in my head.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Ah! I'm so happy! I've loved this fic from start to finish, and I especially love how you make Daryl be so... Daryl! Thanks so much for this fic, and I hope to read more from you in the future! :D
zombieslayer5 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
This story was amazing! Some lines had me me smiling, some had me crying. I actually had to walk away from my computer a few times to get ahold of myself.

"Because he's Daryl" DAMN RIGHT! I just can't picture him dying, or leaving, BECAUSE HE'S DARYL.
Beautiful story! :)
junkie munkie chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
The relief that is coming off me is unbelievable, my sister jumped when I read that he was still alive ( I may have squealled in happiness).
And of course Daryls reaction to them all crying when he woke up, "s'everybody cryin' for?" ...it was just so gloriously Daryl.
Thanks a mill for a damn great fic, I really enjoyed it from start to finish and I shall endeavor to spread word of your work
Peachuzoid chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Awww! So good. I love that everyone is so in character. I just wanted to give Rick a hug! Thanks for writing! :)
velvetemr73 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Oh wow.
Just found this story.
Amazing!
Loved, 'that's all she wrote'
and lots of other bits. Very detailed.
Onward to the next chapter!
Hell Hath No chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Maybe it is just that i've read so many other fic where they abhor others finding out about their realtionship that i feel in awe of how openly you portray it, either way thank the gods he did, if daryl was ever killed off so soon after would the writer of the Walking Dead
Hell Hath No chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I'm afraid to ask who saw Ricks speech to Daryl, hopefully only hershall, he tends to understand