Reviews for Striving For Normalcy
FireRebel chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Just this first chapter is very powerful and generally a topic steered away from mainly because people don't understand. Thumbs up to you.
PianoGirlForLife chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi, I'm blind, and they put me in the P.E, class with the special ED kids.I do feel bad for some, but they are all capable and one is a sweet girl who i want to protect. She's got nothing wrong with her, just a little slower to learn. same as her sister, but still. her name is Teressa, and she's such a sweetheart. Keep working with the kids, and if they ever get teased, I'll come down there and whack the bully with my cane. lol
ok, no, but if they do get teased, tell them that a blind girl said to hang in there and to be strong and ignore the bullies.
TheInspiringGimp chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
*inanimate
Cathy9 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I loved the rules from Rose. Edward should tell her his brother thinks she's too sassy. Love to see her reaction to that. Bella would frustrate the hell out of me but Edward is doing a good job of being her partner. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
kitkat2001 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
This story is really good; I love all of the different characters, and you do a great job of capturing their different personalities.
NinjaGirl012 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Love it! Adorable. :) Can't wait for more!:)
tlc125 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Thanks for updating. Sure, put the point of view. It couldn't hurt. It's nice to know about Bella's background. See you next chapter.
Cathy9 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Great background information, when I do POV's I usually just put it on the top and I don't think anyone minds seeing it. It can help when you are still reading fics at 3am and your brain is a little fuzzy. It's important if you do a multi POV in one chapter. Poor Jasper he needs to get over his guilt.
Cathy9 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Very good chapter, you have me intrigued about Carlisle and Rose treatment of Em made me laugh even though I'm an Em fan. Now I'm trying to figure out what Edward is reading. I think I know but I guess I'll find out soon.
adricbecauseadric chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Loved it!
tlc125 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
It's funny. Sometimes Bella seems calm and confident. Other times she's cold and defensive. It's a trip how our insecurities make us behave. Rose is funny. Thank for the update.
Cathy9 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Nice to get to know who was who in the class. I'm rather fond of Emmett so regardless of what Edward thinks I'm glad they are brothers LOL
Cathy9 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Was wondering when Bella and Edward would meet! Off to read chapter 4
Cathy9 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I hated gym, some of us are just not meant to be good at sports. I dropped gym in high school as soon as I could. Nice to see a Rose who isn't a bitch. Even I started off my fic with Rose coming across as bitchy LOL.
Cathy9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Very interesting story, I'm a teacher and I have my teaching Special Ed qualifications and have worked with many students most have varying levels of autism but a few have physical disabilities and there are countless students with learning difficulties. I hate the R word with such a passion. I freaked out on one of my Gr. 7 students who jokingly said " Are you retarded or what?" I went on a rant and I think it's safe to say not one of those 23 kids will ever use the word again. Looking forward to the next chapter!