Reviews for Striving For Normalcy
Mjenney21 chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I actually really enjoyed this. I don't normally read stories like this, I'm usually more interested in stories that involve the books/movies but this was great! I'm super excited to see how this project turns out and when Edward and bella get together. Please tell me jasper and Alice get together an she helps him forgive himself for the accident. And rosalie and emmet, where rosalie makes emmet more accepting of bella, and emmet makes rosalie less overprotective. That would be awesome! Keep updating!
tlc125 chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I love the picture idea. Rose is gonna have a fit!
tlc125 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
This ought to be an interesting conversation.
More please!
tlc125 chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
I always wondered what happened to this story. I'm glad you've come back to it. Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Same chidie from last time. lol Still too lazy to log in. Maybe next time... I liked it. :) I want more! :) Find any good desserts? I suggest vanilla ice cream.
JustAnOrdinaryFan201 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I really like this I hope you continue to write!
GrimFWaters chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
A very sensitive topic you have chosen.
My brother is mentally retarded and physically disabled and my mother was a special-education teacher for years, which is why your story appealed to me.
I am not sure when saying "retarded" became offensive... it is the term we've always used. But then again, I only use it in the correct context.
Anyways, I am enjoying this story and I look forward to more updates.
CLee56 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is the first time I've read a fic with disabled characters. I'm looking forward to see where you take them.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Just this first chapter is very powerful and generally a topic steered away from mainly because people don't understand. Thumbs up to you.
TheBlindMusician chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi, I'm blind, and they put me in the P.E, class with the special ED kids.I do feel bad for some, but they are all capable and one is a sweet girl who i want to protect. She's got nothing wrong with her, just a little slower to learn. same as her sister, but still. her name is Teressa, and she's such a sweetheart. Keep working with the kids, and if they ever get teased, I'll come down there and whack the bully with my cane. lol
ok, no, but if they do get teased, tell them that a blind girl said to hang in there and to be strong and ignore the bullies.
TheInspiringGimp chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
*inanimate
Cathy9 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I loved the rules from Rose. Edward should tell her his brother thinks she's too sassy. Love to see her reaction to that. Bella would frustrate the hell out of me but Edward is doing a good job of being her partner. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
kitkat2001 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
This story is really good; I love all of the different characters, and you do a great job of capturing their different personalities.
NinjaGirl012 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Love it! Adorable. :) Can't wait for more!:)
tlc125 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Thanks for updating. Sure, put the point of view. It couldn't hurt. It's nice to know about Bella's background. See you next chapter.