Reviews for Peverell lord in Game Of Thrones
Sk8ernv chapter 4 . 6h
This is an amazing story. I can't wait to see where you take it next.
DanielHimura chapter 4 . 3/21
Nice story. Just two years is a little longer than soon.
pojo18 chapter 4 . 1/8
Please update soon :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I like it, please update soon.
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Don't give him a dragon asit would make it too easy. Let him use his wits and negotiations to win his kingdom.
mohahassan3 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
So when is he going to meet the rest of his family and when they meet is it going to be epic
TimeLadyWinchesterat221B chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Love it can't wait for more :)
belle hawk chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
please please update. You were creating such a good story and your writing style is very good. I'd like to read more.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Nice really nice! I hope that you will keep writing cause I would very much like to know what's going to happen next in the story.
agnar chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Ok, while the idea isn't bad, the execution is a hot mess. Grammar and such is a problem obviously.

But the thing that just stopped me reading, the final straw, is that you seem unable to figure out what the hell Harry's family name is here in this world.

He's named Peverell at birth, by his widowed mother who is somehow named Lannister, and yet this chapter his father is POTTER.
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
A great premise... Unfortunately, your writing leaves a lot to be desired. Starting letters and dialogue with 'hi' from anyone but Harry is kind of absurd... Even Harry though should know that saying 'hi' would be a little odd in this world.

Your grasp of other characters motives also seems a little odd. not to mention never really mentioning what Harry has does really for the city... Just repeating over and over again that he helped.

The 'political maneuvering' of Harry meeting with the maesters was also really silly. And ridiculously blatant. To the point will you give us your army that you are paying for? No? Okay.

Finally, the names from other stories is getting really annoying... I understand that you are a Code Geass fan... But stoppp! Please stop.
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
The Dothraki don't want cities... And would never ask anyone to bend a knee...
Deiron Lionheart chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
When is the next update? It has been almost a year.
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

Who is Harry Paired with?
thunder18 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013