Reviews for EO Challenge: Taken Out by Take Out
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Dean having his own room would be a definite benefit during something like this! Poor baby! *pets him* How come Sam didn't get sick? Hmmmm?

Nicely done. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That happened to me with some Chinese takeout once... let's just say I never returned to that restaurant again... ever.

thanks for the brotherly h/c!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That is soooo not fun...and it makes me queasy just reading it, so I suppose that means you characterized it well, job well done!
Swellison chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aha! Great minds think alike;-)
I like the title is great and you painted a 100-word picture of Dean's losing battle with the tainted takeaway. LLike the way you snuck in the season 8 bit at the end, too.
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I will take care of the "clammy, plague-ridden carcass". No problem at all!
Thank You.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh man, harsh! :)
WinJennster chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awww poor sick baby!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww, thanks hun, for the birthday snippet! You know how I love my sick Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh poor Dean, we've all been there at some stage and what would we give for a Sammy to look after us? :0)
B xx
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
In what times do we live when we can't even trust prawns? Hehe - wonderful use of the wow, I loved that metaphor the first time I read it :-) Poor Dean, his "plague-ridden carcass" lying be a puke bucket. I'm going to brew some camomile tea for him (or maybe not, guess it would make him even sicker ;-)

xx Kate
emebalia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"Sam was rather relieved Dean finally had his own room." He'll rethink that after he had made the way from his room to Dean's for what will feel like the hundredth time in an hour.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I had a similar experience with prawns and rice while I was in Italy in January I know us Americans are super uncultured, but seriously prawns are disgusting. I ate some of the claws that were in my meal and didn't realize it until it was too late. And then seeing their beady little eyes looking at me, my stomach is flipping right now and I don't have a Winchester or a puke bucket... oh man!