Reviews for The Bartender
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Santana is very ooc in this story and no a story does not have to have up and downs
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
a little pierce of advice..
"I don't know what you're problem is" I don't know what your problem is.
You're You are

weeoil chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
Cute story and really enjoyable, only thing that a little irritating is that you used a lot of repetitive words.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
The story is awesome! And cute :)
singlevow chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Hey, i just wanted to let you know that I reread this fic in the past couple days and it was just as good as the first time. Thanks for writing it, I'm a fan of your stories!
anon1605 chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
i read this because i read some of your other stories and i'm so glad I did because this was so so good
Guest chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Love this story and I love the feel of it I cant quite explain its so just acutely and comfortably written I'd its just awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
please tag as complete thanks
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
Seriously loved this story. I'm a total fan of your work so I'll probably read your other story too. I have loved them all until now.

You did an awesome ending to an awesome story. Brittana was incredible in this fic and I hope to read more from you in the future :D
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
I loved this story! Thnx for sharing.
singlevow chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
I've just finished reading this story and it's absolutely amazing. I don't know how I haven't read it before, honestly. Thank you for writing it!
r e l chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
Aah that was perfect thank you so much!
StephaniieC chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
Tell there's a secret epilogue! :3 lol I was reading some of your stories last night they're amazing! CONGRATS! I'll start reading the new one! :) I'll miss this story! It was AMAZING! thanks for writing it! :) see u soon my friend! Loooooove!

Consider the epilogue ;)
brittana-is-wanky21 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
Could you do an epilogue please!?
Glee4ever123 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
I'm so sad that this is over :( I wish it could go on forever. It was really good though. I'm happy I found it. I'll check out ur other fic. Ur a great writer!