Reviews for Ruinned Makeup
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Damn intense ending.
shaky22 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Just found this story it's alittle sad but I like it probably the love of faberry, since no one answered I'll state my opinion I'm personally tired of Santana in faberry fics especially with her "bitchynsss" that no one addresses and just lets her say whatever out her damn mouth I could go without her. As for artie, REALLY dude you're paralyzed and still fucking with people?!
LionAgron chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
More plzzz
unshahzana chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
please update it ASAP
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Fantastic chapter, sorry it took me so long to review. It was just fluffy enough.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
My heart...great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Just read your story and am enjoying it. I like how there is a misunderstanding between Q and R and despite how they've changed, they still care for the other.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ok so from what I understood, I'm gonna make a guess that the letters they got were not from each other...holy shit Rachel's gonna kill herself.
HannahWilliam33 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
holy shit. I hope Quinn saves Rachel and they both have a mature discussino about everything
HannahWilliam33 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Tell me it'll stop being so angsty soon. I want them to be best friends again! Ah, poor Rachie, poor Quinnie :(
polux chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
well yeah kind of confused...but good chapter
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
My heart broke...and I think I cried...and people stared...anyway fantastic job. I hope their future looks bright.
snowdrop1026 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I find it so ironic that they other thinks they broke their promise. Rachel thinks Quinn broke hers and vice versa. They are on two different plateaus right now. Eventually, they are going to have to talk. They each noticed the other is different. Time does change a lot of things. But the awesome thing about time, is that it helps to heal as well. Hope something gives between them soon. Can't wait to read more. PMS
HannahWilliam33 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY SO I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON AND I KINDA FIGURED IT WOULD END AT THE SAME PLACE...I love it. I hope they become friends and eventually more soon :)
snowdrop1026 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Oh, you would end it there. Damn you. There is so much going on. They are clearly both hurting. Maybe one more than the other. Artie is still a dick, and you would think, after he had his accident that would have changed him. Nope. Still a douche. Quinn seems like an embodied Santana squared. She is quite scary. Rachel is so conflicted. I can't wait to see what the next update brings us. I am dying to see Quinn's reaction. PMS