Reviews for The Cure
Bookaddict394 chapter 15 . 5/19
Loved it!
aelfwynne chapter 20 . 3/12
Thank you for a wonderful story :) I got really emotional when you wrote about Severus sitting with the kids because my dad would sit with us as twins and wore out a rocking chair in our honour! Those hot n heavy scenes were beautifully realised and I enjoyed the pace. Have just read a couple of very slow burns so this was a welcome reprieve. I’ll just be over here.. reading all the rest of your stories :)
Starlet113 chapter 20 . 1/18
I loved your story. You make Snape so believable. I can see things actually progressing this way.
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
God that was intense !
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
What fantastic story! Even better the second time around! Love, love, loved it! Thank you ever so much for sharing!
DarkenCoul chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
That was just superb. LOVE dominating Severus and submissive Hermione. You write it perfectly!
WikiMe chapter 20 . 7/22/2017
I love this Story. In fact, I adore all your SSHG stories so far.
I hope you will continue this though? Please?
YellowAsphodel chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
It was interesting to him struggle with wanting Hermione to be gone as soon as possible as usual at the start of the chapter but this turn of events was a surprise! Will he realise why Hermione trembled?
YellowAsphodel chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Indeed things are getting more interesting each chapter! Nice to see Hermione growing closer to him. Will the potion work?
YellowAsphodel chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
I absolutely love the detail that you write that Severus never had such explicit fantasies about Lily! Because the more I think about it the more I think that Lily (perhaps not when he was younger but later on) became rather a spiritual/idealised beacon of goodness/love in his life that transcended the physical. And that's why he protected Harry for her even 20 years after her death. (Sort of like with Dante and Beatrice.)
Severus caressing the wound on her thigh is so sweet. Oh no! What a terrible past Severus had! I hope he will open up to Hermione about it.
YellowAsphodel chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Wow, what a nasty piece of cursework! I wonder what the cure will be, if there is one? I also wonder when Severus will thaw in his interactions with Hermione. I don't think it strange that he is so harsh with her now. He never expected to have to see any of the Golden Trio ever again and to have his peace disturbed, after all. Interesting how you are tying his past into this story too. I wonder when Hermione will start to be attracted to Severus?
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
What a promising start! I love the way you showed Hermione passing the repelling charm around his house and managed to portray Snape's feelings after the war and the eerie atmosphere of Spinner's End! I'll definitely continue reading.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 20 . 6/16/2017
i love this sooooo much!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 20 . 6/5/2017
I really liked how you split it up
ACupples chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
Okay Miss ArabellaFaith you are breaking my heart here you evil wench. My poor favorite couple are so broken this story... *cries*
Fix it! LOL