Reviews for The Cure
TheCauldron chapter 20 . 3h ago
I'm so far in love with this story that I can't express it... I love this version of Snape!
farsideomoon chapter 20 . 3/31
This was a great story and you did a good job staying in the different persons point of view.
I'm off to read something else of yours!
farsideomoon chapter 16 . 3/30
;-D)
farsideomoon chapter 15 . 3/30
I have loved this story from the beginning too! I can't wait to find out what's next!
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 3/30
Your Yankee Doodle reference was so original and out of left field that it makes this all so fresh and fun.
I also just bawled my eyes out over this chapter, so sweet.
farsideomoon chapter 11 . 3/30
I hope he doesn't realize it, he'd thwart that in a heartbeat no doubt to protect himself. Which actually, with all the hurt he's suffered would be smart, but I don't want him to be smart.
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 3/30
More to come... I like that double entendre.
farsideomoon chapter 6 . 3/30
Hahaha, that was... Wow;-)
farsideomoon chapter 3 . 3/30
Oh no, if that is lauding to him being molested.. I always have a sympathy for SS as he seems such a tortured soul but that he is/ was literally tortured by his father is cruel.
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 3/30
I think that is an amazing intro.
onecelestialbeing chapter 14 . 3/15
I love this so much, spent two days rereading it
So Excited chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story for personal development, for Severus and Hermione! I love it 3
Too lazy to logi chapter 20 . 2/4
I really like your story. Truthfully, I've been ignoring it for months now, but I was in the mood for a little Chapter 6 and after reading it I decided to check out the first chapter, and I'm so happy I did. This really is a great story and I'm only sorry that I hadn't read it earlier!
Lunaticflower chapter 12 . 1/16
This was another lovely chapter. I did wonder where she got her clothes from though?! Well, I'll just remember that magic is the solution to almost everything ;D
Lunaticflower chapter 9 . 1/16
I love how Severus talk about trust kind of backfires on him and how their talk under the shower is really well written. My day started bad but this put a smile on my face!