Reviews for The Cure
kellogglikethecereal chapter 1 . 7/20
This has started very well! I like how you keep the characters in their persona to perfection. I like how you intensify Severus's maliciousness, it will be interesting to see him fight is deep humanity to help her but also keeping what he feels is himself that he has created in the years of Voldemort's reign. Can't wait to continue!
Carolare Scarletus chapter 20 . 7/6
More, for the love of chocolate covered Severus sex god, please! :D
-CS
Hedgehogofdoom13 chapter 20 . 7/3
OK so I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I just found it and OMG is it amazing! It's got everything you could want: smutty BDSM, a great emotional plot, and of course one very sexy Severus.
Bree chapter 15 . 5/26
You are truly so talented! Love this story even more so the 2nd time around :)
Bree chapter 4 . 5/24
Amazing :)
Bree chapter 1 . 5/24
Second time I'm reading this story :) love it
This stuff is not interesting at all its stupid. The intire thing is trash.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Love!
Jonia chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Loved this story. Thank you!
waterfallits chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
That was an oddly sweet story - really enjoyed it :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
What a fascinating story! It was smutty, romantic, dramatic, and healing... nicely done. :) I love the relationship between Severus and Hermione, although it did remind me of Fifty Shades of Grey
Kitty Perry chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Just a thought - if they are using cups for tea won't there be saucers? Or are these mugs? And surely, a tray for the tea? I know I sound pedantic but it just struck me as very odd and non-British. Or perhaps I'm mistaken that Hermione in your story is from a Middle-Class background.
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Wouaouh ! Quelle belle balade dans la sexualité débridée ! J'ai adorée !
Vous avez un don pour raconter ce genre d'histoires, bravo !
Merci pour le partage !
Fantomette34 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
J'adore cette histoire ! Mmmmm, Severus dominateur et sarcastique comme je l'aime, ce n'est que du bonheur !
Quelle sensualité dans cette fic, un régal !
Isolde Moonstone chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Sassy Hermione is soooo fun! I seriously need you to write more SSHG stories. Thanks to you, I've fallen in love with the pairing; and that's quite an accomplishment since I've always been an exclusive fan of only Drarry Slash. If you could get an idea bunny going; perhaps someday you would like to write about a female Harry Potter and Snape pairing? That is, if you're into it. Love your fics!