Reviews for The Cure
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 2/10
Wouaouh ! Quelle belle balade dans la sexualité débridée ! J'ai adorée !
Vous avez un don pour raconter ce genre d'histoires, bravo !
Merci pour le partage !
Fantomette34 chapter 14 . 2/10
J'adore cette histoire ! Mmmmm, Severus dominateur et sarcastique comme je l'aime, ce n'est que du bonheur !
Quelle sensualité dans cette fic, un régal !
Isolde Moonstone chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Sassy Hermione is soooo fun! I seriously need you to write more SSHG stories. Thanks to you, I've fallen in love with the pairing; and that's quite an accomplishment since I've always been an exclusive fan of only Drarry Slash. If you could get an idea bunny going; perhaps someday you would like to write about a female Harry Potter and Snape pairing? That is, if you're into it. Love your fics!
tootiredtologin chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
lovelovelove it all. can't wait for more from Hermione
Perry Downing chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Stupid Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
You're really underlining that, from a certain point of view, dominance can be intensely vulnerable.
Perry Downing chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Oh he's so far gone. *laughs gleefully* Snape has lost all control of the situation and doesn't even realize it!
Perry Downing chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I cannot wait for the first time he lets her see him, all of him. Sexual Healing, baby!
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
This is so hot! I'm almost willing to forgive you for ' Sev' ;). I like how you're pairing their healing, hers physical, his psychological. Excellent thus far.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great beginning!
riskeybusiness chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Well I have enjoyed everyone one of your stories thay I have read. This is no excepting. You are an amazingly talented author and i loved this story :)
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I think 'wow, and what a beginning!'
GoldenGryphon chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Having spent enough time exploring the entire range of BDSM and Sub/Dom interrelations, as well as several of the more interesting off-shoots, it's always a thrill to find someone who can write about it without turning it into a cheap plot device.

With Severus' background, both before and after he went to Hogwarts, it would make sense that he would be a Dom, with a sense of playful/pain in his makeup. Of course, he would also probably extremely loyal, so that wouldn't be a problem for a good Sub. And Hermione, with her background, as well as how she tends to be depicted in the books, would have Sub tendencies that would be brought out by the right person. It makes a good match.
I look forward to seeing how the relationship develops. So far, it sounds like a lot of fun!
leprekan187 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
this story has just enough of everything in it so far that I am utterly in love with it
TheCauldron chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
I'm so far in love with this story that I can't express it... I love this version of Snape!