Reviews for The Cure
Jonia chapter 20 . 8/29
Loved this story. Thank you!
waterfallits chapter 15 . 8/25
That was an oddly sweet story - really enjoyed it :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 4/20
What a fascinating story! It was smutty, romantic, dramatic, and healing... nicely done. :) I love the relationship between Severus and Hermione, although it did remind me of Fifty Shades of Grey
kittyperry chapter 2 . 3/13
Just a thought - if they are using cups for tea won't there be saucers? Or are these mugs? And surely, a tray for the tea? I know I sound pedantic but it just struck me as very odd and non-British. Or perhaps I'm mistaken that Hermione in your story is from a Middle-Class background.
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 2/10
Wouaouh ! Quelle belle balade dans la sexualité débridée ! J'ai adorée !
Vous avez un don pour raconter ce genre d'histoires, bravo !
Merci pour le partage !
Fantomette34 chapter 14 . 2/10
J'adore cette histoire ! Mmmmm, Severus dominateur et sarcastique comme je l'aime, ce n'est que du bonheur !
Quelle sensualité dans cette fic, un régal !
Isolde Moonstone chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Sassy Hermione is soooo fun! I seriously need you to write more SSHG stories. Thanks to you, I've fallen in love with the pairing; and that's quite an accomplishment since I've always been an exclusive fan of only Drarry Slash. If you could get an idea bunny going; perhaps someday you would like to write about a female Harry Potter and Snape pairing? That is, if you're into it. Love your fics!
tootiredtologin chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
lovelovelove it all. can't wait for more from Hermione
Perry Downing chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Stupid Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
You're really underlining that, from a certain point of view, dominance can be intensely vulnerable.
Perry Downing chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Oh he's so far gone. *laughs gleefully* Snape has lost all control of the situation and doesn't even realize it!
Perry Downing chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I cannot wait for the first time he lets her see him, all of him. Sexual Healing, baby!
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
This is so hot! I'm almost willing to forgive you for ' Sev' ;). I like how you're pairing their healing, hers physical, his psychological. Excellent thus far.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great beginning!
riskeybusiness chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Well I have enjoyed everyone one of your stories thay I have read. This is no excepting. You are an amazingly talented author and i loved this story :)