Reviews for The Cure
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 20 . 10/2
God that was intense !
What fantastic story! Even better the second time around! Love, love, loved it! Thank you ever so much for sharing!
DarkenCoul chapter 20 . 8/3
That was just superb. LOVE dominating Severus and submissive Hermione. You write it perfectly!
WikiMe chapter 20 . 7/22
I love this Story. In fact, I adore all your SSHG stories so far.
I hope you will continue this though? Please?
YellowAsphodel chapter 5 . 7/9
It was interesting to him struggle with wanting Hermione to be gone as soon as possible as usual at the start of the chapter but this turn of events was a surprise! Will he realise why Hermione trembled?
YellowAsphodel chapter 4 . 7/9
Indeed things are getting more interesting each chapter! Nice to see Hermione growing closer to him. Will the potion work?
YellowAsphodel chapter 3 . 7/9
I absolutely love the detail that you write that Severus never had such explicit fantasies about Lily! Because the more I think about it the more I think that Lily (perhaps not when he was younger but later on) became rather a spiritual/idealised beacon of goodness/love in his life that transcended the physical. And that's why he protected Harry for her even 20 years after her death. (Sort of like with Dante and Beatrice.)
Severus caressing the wound on her thigh is so sweet. Oh no! What a terrible past Severus had! I hope he will open up to Hermione about it.
YellowAsphodel chapter 2 . 7/9
Wow, what a nasty piece of cursework! I wonder what the cure will be, if there is one? I also wonder when Severus will thaw in his interactions with Hermione. I don't think it strange that he is so harsh with her now. He never expected to have to see any of the Golden Trio ever again and to have his peace disturbed, after all. Interesting how you are tying his past into this story too. I wonder when Hermione will start to be attracted to Severus?
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 7/9
What a promising start! I love the way you showed Hermione passing the repelling charm around his house and managed to portray Snape's feelings after the war and the eerie atmosphere of Spinner's End! I'll definitely continue reading.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 20 . 6/16
i love this sooooo much!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 20 . 6/5
I really liked how you split it up
ACupples chapter 4 . 5/25
Okay Miss ArabellaFaith you are breaking my heart here you evil wench. My poor favorite couple are so broken this story... *cries*
Fix it! LOL
"Non con" means non-consensual which is RAPE.
Mrs O S chapter 20 . 12/6/2016