Reviews for Their Time
Anime puppy 666 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
That was sweet and hot at the same time most people cant do that :)
YaoiGod chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was quite well written. I liked the fact you added emotion into this piece. Just, well done.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ah, what a well-written short-story. It's oozing with 'peaceful' and contented feelings. I wonder who Kougyoku fell in love with ufufu.

I don't know if this is just my pessimistic personality or what, but I'm getting the impression Hakuryuu is trying so hard to tell himself he's happy. It's his POV, so a lot of sentences here are his thoughts. "They did get their happy ending", "they have each other". Could if be his real state of the heart was that filled with doubts (e.g. "No Kou Emperor has died of natural causes..."), but he was temporarily happy coz Alibaba visited?

Also, they're rulers; they're expected to have heirs. May be Hakuryuu who has lots of siblings and cousins can just appoint Hakuei's children (or other Princes'/Princesses') as his heirs, but unless Ahbmad/Sahbmad has kids, Alibaba has no heir. Considering he wanted Balbadd to be a Republic in the first place, may be he will step down soon...

The last line feels a little off, because the two adjectives are synonyms. It's an abrupt ending in general. May be something to the effect of "All they have are stolen moments, but these are enough. They are happy." would be better?

I hope you're not offended, that's not my intention. I've enjoyed this story and I'm hoping you'll write more Hakuali. Cheers!

Regards,
Aria
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Beautiful. :3
Chiyoko-Khidd chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so cute and loving your writings are so amaizing
Dameria O chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
SWEET!
As usual I love your AliHaku work! Keep it up! X3
And hope you still make some more!

Green Apple Mochi
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so hot and incredibly sweet at the same time. You are such a good writer. I look forward to more of your stories 3