Reviews for The Private Dancer Job
alice chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Please tell me you've got plans to finish this one, just stumbled upon it and I'm very intrigued
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh Shit, Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit. This Is NOT Good. No Way To Contact The Team. I Sure Hope That The Team Realizes That Eliot's In Danger Soon.

Can't Wait For More! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Yeah, Eliot's Definitely Been A Stripper Before, & From What I Saw(Read, Whatever), It Didn't End With A Happy Ending. Actually, I Doubt Any Of It Was Happily Done.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh, I'm Wondering If Eliot's Ever Pretended To Be A Stripper Before. I Can Totally Imagine It. ;P

But I'm Also Wondering Why He's Refusing To Do This, Because Nate Obviously Notices Something, So Maybe Eliot's Had Run-Ins With Human Traffickers Before Or Something.
Incognito77 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
No that was such an unexpected ending. I can't wait to read more.
dh2930 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Oh dear! Eliot really needs to stop that bad habit of removing his earbud when he is angry. Of course his anger is justified. I am glad he called out his team on running a con on him. I am kind of anxious to find out what Hardison is going to come up with on his search. I think that is Eliot was just a Chippendale's dancer there would not be such painful memories attached to the incident, so now my curious imagination is running wild. Marcheda may feel victorious now, but Eliot will relieve him of that misconception along the way. How long will the team give Eliot "alone time" before they get nervous? Too bad Parker, for once, gave in to her self-control and didn't follow Eliot.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
*hides behind desk* Now I'm REALLY worried about poor Eliot because this Marcheda-guy certainly doesn't have Liam's best intentions at heart; especially not with drugging him there in the bar.

*offers (virtual) cookies as bribes for a quick update and in the hopes of you doing better soon*
krazylicious chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
you are torturing me, I love this story
darkmoonlady chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
nice chapiter
Eliot theam must not have do that to him
now he was in deep trouble
friendly darkmoonlady
floralisette chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Oh, so worth the wait! And there is nothing like an angry Eliot (at least as long as he is not angry at me!). Can't wait to read what happens next!

Lisette
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Oops... poor Eliot, and without the earbud, i do hope that they'll find him soon, before...

Thank you for writing, i enjoyed reading it.

I do hope to see more updates from you. :)

Keep up the magnificent work that you are doing with your fic and update as soon as you can.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Quiet Ryter chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
darkmoonlady chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
nice fic
i love it
friendly darkmoonlady
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ah..sorry for my terrible english,I'm italian :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is a wonderful story! But please, we want an happy end for your story about Reid Hotch 'if I needed someone'. Do you think we forgot it? No! I think it is the most beautiful fanfiction I ever read. I and a lot of my friends love that fic : the style is perfect the characters are cool and the plot is amazing. I love you as a writer and I love criminal minds. Please write some new chapters for it! I swear I m going to see everyday if you write something else!