Reviews for Finding Natasha
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Yay! I am completely in love with Stasha after The Winter Soldier, and Clintasha was never really a thing for me in my books because they seem more like brother and sister to me, but anyways, a really good story!
medstudent1026 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
aawwww well its a bit sad that for them to have a working relationship natasha had to change
medstudent1026 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I think cap calls her tasha in cpa america 2
Erza4897 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
It was above and beyond decent.I loved you do any other Stasha fics,please message me.I love that pairing so ,you are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Great Story! Really enjoyed this Cap/Widow story. To me they make alot of sense as a couple because on the surface they seem like polar opposites but underneath it all they have some core values that make them gravitate towards each other. I've never been much of a BlackHawk fan because as a couple their boring, not to mention growing up reading the comic book Clint/Bobbi always was a much better story. Nat and Steve just seem to balance each other out perfectly.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I think Nat could of been a little less bitchy to Clint, I'm mean it's not like the only reason she gets to make these decisions was because he let her live when he was suppossed to take her out.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Yeah, Stevie is a sweetie pie but Natasha needs to get over herself.
Gerard Woyak chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
if you are to make a sequel, i would make it like a Pearl Harbor based theme. If you've never seen the movie it's on youtube. Of course i could always make a sequel, i need a break from my stories i have, they're all Blackfrost, and i am looking for a Captain Widow story to do, i just can't come up with a good starting plot. Well if you can find the time, read one of my stories and let me know if i would be a good candidate to write the sequel for you. That is unless you want to, and go w/ the Pearl Harbor thing, which would be fine and i would come up with my own plot
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Okay, first thing I need to say is that if I don't like something I stop after one sentence, so the fact that I actually read all of chapter 1 is a compliment to your writing.

That being said - I can't stand the idea of Nat/Steve, but you promptly made up for it by writing Steve with Clint's personality. Nat is too emotional shaking finger and she never never never NEVER cries (yeah I get way too invested in the weirdest things - take it as a compliment if you can).
ym4yum1 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Dear Lynn, it was a beautiful journey. A year… for you and for Nat!

Natasha started the way she did everything, seduction and sex. But found something else entirely.

“She'd changed from never wanting love to suddenly contemplating it. It felt almost within reach for her now, should she only want to reach out and grasp it.”

Someone who knew her better... Terrifying, yes.

"Don't think about what this changes. Just go with it. Do something for yourself. You are always duty bound, or debt bound, or bound by your past.”

She pretended it meant nothing… he just smiled…

“His returning smile was almost enough for her to drop everything and run off with him right there, forgetting everything and disappearing for however long they needed.”

He pretended he understand her reasons. But her own words shattered her heart…

"I get that, I understand. Believe me. Love is for children, right?"
Never before had she wanted to cry nearly as much as she did right at that moment. She could feel her heart tearing in half and it was by her own fault.

But she’s changed. There’s no way back…

“Months ago she may have been able to write their deaths off as part of the mission, but now she could only see their files…”

She was broken… she called him.

“… His eyes. They were too full of care and just the want to understand and be there. They held no judgment, and she couldn't take that. Why wasn't he judging her? She felt like she deserved to be criticized in some manner, yet he would never be that person.”

He didn’t want to change her, to control her, he just wanted to be there for her.

“Steve just held her until her sob subsided, not saying a word. He was only what she needed right now, nothing more. Just as he promised. When she finally pulled away and moved a hand to dry her face, he only gave a small smile and pressed a single kiss to her forehead. She closed her eyes, trying to never forget that feeling.”

He accepted her. He showed her that she had the right to be whatever she wanted; she had the right to choose. But what she wanted?

"I want to be normal, Clint. I don't care about my past right now. This is the most free I've been in years and for once I just want to embrace life. I got a taste for it on my short leave and now I want it all. I don't think I can ever be the emotionless Black Widow.”

She was finally free. She needed to tell him why…

"I… I lost my parents when I was very little. I was taken in by the wrong people and conditioned to not trust anyone. And then I came to SHIELD with Clint, and they still told me not to trust anyone. Clint was the only person I was close to for years, and I can trust him to have my back, but he's not very good with his emotions. He's not a good example. No one in SHIELD was, really. It wasn't until I really got to know you that I realized what it meant to feel the way I do. To feel… alive.”

She evolved. She made a choice. She learned. She needed to know his choice.

"What do you want, Steve? Really? You're too self-sacrificing and while that is admirable, I want to know what you want."
"I want you, Natasha. I want to be there for you every single day of every year. I want to wake up next to you and have you not regret what happened the night before, whatever it was that happened. I just want you to be happy, but I also want you to be happy with me."

It’s a beauty journey of self-knowledge, one that she needed to do. He pushed her, ok. But she did for herself. For the right reasons. And that’s the only way that works.

“It was one of the best kisses Natasha had ever had, and for once she finally let herself go into it. She relaxed and let it happen, not caring about her surroundings, or how exposed she was, or what he was thinking in that moment. The level of trust she gave him was like nothing she'd ever really given anyone before and while it struck her suddenly she never wanted to take it back. She trusted Steve with more than her life, like she had always trusted Clint. She trusted Steve with her heart and she let him in.”

You cannot give what you don’t have! You can’t be with someone if you’re not whole first!

Thanks again, dear, for such inspiring words! Keep writing!
xxoo Mari

P.S. It's not listed completed yet... so...? ;)
Anonymous2004 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Thank you...just, thank you.
ladygris chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed a well-written Steve/Natasha story. While I am somewhat fixated on Clint, I don't see him and Nat together romantically. Steve is a much better fit imho, and I took some flack for it in my Christmas fic. Oh well.

Thanks for a fun read.
Delena1101 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
This is wonderful...and Cap is such a gentleman..
MysticFantasy chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
how sweet! thanks for the update.
AlicinhaMB99 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
That fic was wonderful, I'll be waiting for your next story