Reviews for A Little Too Late
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I'm crying right now! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Why didn't you make a full story of this? You can write that Logan thinks back to Kendall and what happened with him and how Kendall dies. Maybe it's too much, but it's a suggestion. Btw your writing is AWE-SOME!
GUESS WHO chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hiya, Channy! I've been suffering the ultimatum of boredom for days already, so I just dropped by to see how your stories are doing! You still get hella reviews! Dang big sissy! I am so proud of you! You should like write an actual novel and publish it. I'm sure it'll make lotsa kaching-kaching. Anyways, okay, so based off the title and summary, I was pretty sure Kendall was x_x but I didn't wanna believe until I read it. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO HAVE A BTR BOY DEAD? Wow. I'm proud of you! Your writing is still flawless! Love you big sissy! You are flerping amazing.
trypophobica chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
holy shit i actually cried at this
i HATE IT SO MUCH when characters visit graves and theyre like sadly happy it makes me so sad asdffffffffff
you did really good, dear
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I KNEW IT AS SOON AS I READ THE TITLE THAT KENDALL WAS DEAD. Now I am heartbroken.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
IM CRYING. WHY. I actually had tears in my eyes. I had to spit out my Pringles or I would choke on them DX so sad! *sobs on ground*
Tamberlyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Omg the tears won't stop...
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I-I can't... WHAT IS THIS, CHANSON? Asdfghjkl. *le dies*
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I read the story and i was like oh this is kinda sad, but that ending just got me and i just couldnt stop crying .. ohmygosh this is so sad..
kissmejasontodd chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG STOP IM BALLING! D:
BigTimeRusher422 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwwwww! 33
strongfighter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Whoa, this hit hard. I love it!
AisforAWKWARD chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww I can't believe you did that! BTW how did kendall die?
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
wow...really? I SO did NOT need to cry again today!
Siinii chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You...you...WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! D'X If you don't mind I'll take up your offer of tissues
So sad... :( But so well written as always...CHANNY WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CRY OF YOUR MASTERPIECES WHHHYYYYY?! Love you Channy! :D