Reviews for Unexpected Happiness
MCJwolflover chapter 19 . 10/18
Please write more!
VampGirl1679 chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Please update soon! I just finished reading this and I need to see more! !
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 19 . 9/18/2016
h√Ęte de lire la suite
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
Wow, im loving this story. You've taken such a risk with the taboo subject and made it into a great piece!
Xx.theWordGenius.xX chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
I love what you have heard it's great and keep up work I can't wait for the next update yes you're so amazing the Bella and Jacob relationship drove me insane and if I got all of you for me but you know I love you baby I love you almost everything every so I'm done with what you have so far I mean this is also a great piece of work here and be sure to check out my story My Everything a wrestling fanfiction
Xx.theWordGenius.xX chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Props for adding Iron Man and Avengers when he was mentioning the favorite pop top 5 movies
brankel1 chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
Totally amazing.
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
Finally those two gave in...their sexual tension was leaping off the page! !
dips04patil chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
Please continue updating. ..love ur fic..:)
tonyamic10 chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
One word: Finally! LOL! Well done. I'm excited for more.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Oh no please God no why? Seriously why? Wy have that happen when they are finally so happy and both deserve it so much?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
Wow his ex sounds like a bitch
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
These two need to get their shit in order if they ever wanna be happy.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 4/18/2016
Loved this chapter, although it was shorter than the others.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
This was a cute chapter but I wanna comment on something. Dont wanna hate. Really dont. But Manning suxs. Both of them do. Peyton and Eli Manning suxed this past season.
Broncos only got in the super bowl under a wild card entry. They won because their defense was on point. Which had nothing to do with Manning. Offense suxed so hard. And the reason Newton didnt get more passes thrown and scored was because Broncos defense was sacking him the whole time so he couldnt get his offense going.