Reviews for Unexpected Happiness
Thunderlee chapter 19 . 6/2
I love what you have heard it's great and keep up work I can't wait for the next update yes you're so amazing the Bella and Jacob relationship drove me insane and if I got all of you for me but you know I love you baby I love you almost everything every so I'm done with what you have so far I mean this is also a great piece of work here and be sure to check out my story My Everything a wrestling fanfiction
Thunderlee chapter 11 . 6/1
Props for adding Iron Man and Avengers when he was mentioning the favorite pop top 5 movies
brankel1 chapter 19 . 5/25
Totally amazing.
twilightlover212 chapter 19 . 5/16
Finally those two gave in...their sexual tension was leaping off the page! !
dips04patil chapter 19 . 5/15
Please continue updating. ..love ur fic..:)
tonyamic10 chapter 19 . 4/21
One word: Finally! LOL! Well done. I'm excited for more.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 4/18
Oh no please God no why? Seriously why? Wy have that happen when they are finally so happy and both deserve it so much?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 4/18
Wow his ex sounds like a bitch
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 4/18
These two need to get their shit in order if they ever wanna be happy.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 4/18
Loved this chapter, although it was shorter than the others.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 4/18
This was a cute chapter but I wanna comment on something. Dont wanna hate. Really dont. But Manning suxs. Both of them do. Peyton and Eli Manning suxed this past season.
Broncos only got in the super bowl under a wild card entry. They won because their defense was on point. Which had nothing to do with Manning. Offense suxed so hard. And the reason Newton didnt get more passes thrown and scored was because Broncos defense was sacking him the whole time so he couldnt get his offense going.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 4/17
Somehow I knew this was gonna happen- that Alice and Jasper would show up and try and ruin the birthday party. But what was said was a very nice surprise.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 4/17
I knw how he feels about having other teams memorbilia in ur home. I only have niner stuff in my home. One 100% Cali girl.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 4/17
I understand that they wanna take it slow and all but damn that sounds kinda cruel.
Are u British?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 4/17
Sadly I knw people like Jasper and Alice. Its a horrible reality to knw that it happens.