Reviews for Being Mrs DiMera
moonserenity089 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
So sorry that I haven't updated. Been so busy with the moving, unpacking and general stress of life.

But I'm back, and I'm enjoying reading this fic. Hope you'll write more. Will you be writing more?
moonserenity089 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting that ending. You really surprised me. So I just caught up with this fic and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I still haven't started unpacked my belongings at my new place. *frustrated sigh* It's always cleaning the previous place (it's done now), or I'm working. Now, the owner of the previous place is refusing to give back the bond money. Arrrr! The owner is a total bitch. Hopefully, I can start unpacking this weekend.

Anyway, let's talk about Nicole on DOOL. It looks like Nicole will be doing some sneaking around finding evidence against Vargas, and while she wants to expose him, Nicole might be hesitant because of Vargas blackmailing her (about her feelings for Eric). I'm so glad that they didn't sleep together, he's such a creep. I do agree about that theory you said about Vargas demanding Nicole to help get him get money, but I'm not sure how or where. The writers have made sure to separate EJ and Nicole from having scenes together, and now it seems that Rafe might be into Sami once again. It might start slowly, but it looks like the dreaded triangle is happening again. Did you hear that Rafe gets assaulted? I wonder if it's EJ that arranged that. Hmmmm. Vargas is definitely dangerous and I'm worried that Nicole's life will be danger the more she looks around for evidence. What do you think?
moonserenity089 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Sorry I haven't replied back in a while. I've been in the middle of moving to my new place and it's been very hectic.

Caught up with the latest chapters and I'm still enjoying this fic. Wondering why EJ is acting strange...and typical Sami always wanting to cause trouble for Nicole. At least Nicole had the final word. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

What did you think of DOOL in the last week or so. Vargas/Nicole caught in the act by Eric, the hotel and Nicole saying Eric's name. Now Vargas knows the truth, he'll mostly blackmail her. The thing I'm worried about is what will Vargas force her to do? Would love to hear your thoughts.
moonserenity089 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Hmm, what is Nicole up to? Sounds mysterious.

Like I promised, here is my response to that previous message you sent me.

I don't really watched much of the show, I mostly watch scenes that involve Nicole but I mainly read the spoilers, and if there's something good that comes up that's when I watch those scenes on the internet.

I do agree about the possibility that after Nicole and Vargas get intimate and Eric finds out he'll kick her out of the church for sure and she'll turn to Vargas. The deciding factor is that Eric confides to Father Matt about Nicole next week. Not sure where that will go but we'll see what happens. The thing I wonder is what is this money scheme that Nick and Vargas have going on? How does Vargas know the DiMeras? So many questions, and with typical soap operas, we won't know the real truth for months. In the mean time, we have to wait for the story to unfold. *frustrated sigh*

Really glad you updated, I always look forward to reading more of this fic. Eager to read the next chapter :)
moonserenity089 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Really enjoyed the EJ/Nicole romantic scene(s). Always look forward to reading more of this fic. I'll talk/email soon in reply to your speculation of upcoming stories.
moonserenity089 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Hehehehe Nicole and Kate working together? This will be interesting. Always look forward to reading your fic and to wait for your updates.

I asked you if you read spoilers in case you don't want to be surprised.

The story I wanted to tell you about is Nicole and Vargas. It seems they'll be lovers from the spoilers I've read. On one side, I'm happy that Nicole will be involved in a story/be onscreen for a while...and I have to admit Vargas is definitely hot, Nicole deserves to get a man's attention...it's been a while. I do see some chemistry there. However, I'm also not happy because Vargas is only using Nicole and has another agenda. I don't think that this relationship will be permanent (and I really wanted her to find a man to really settle down with, and if it wasn't for Kate, Nicole and Rafe could have been great together). I'm not sure what the writers have planned...will Vargas be bad guy turned good? *shrugs shoulders* Highly unlikely.

So...rant over lol. What do you think about this developing story? Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
moonserenity089 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I didn't know you wrote another chapter. Silly me. Wonderful EJ/Nicole scenes and it's so wonderful to read when they tell Sami off. After reading this chapter, it made me wish/pine for this couple to get back together on the show once again.

Not sure if you read spoilers, if you do, we can talk some more :)
moonserenity089 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Yay, a new update. So glad this chapter was added, I was wondering when the story would continue. I also noticed that you added the Madison/Brady relationship to this fic :) But the ending of chapter 2, do I have to be worried? I hope Madison won't cause problems for EJ and Nicole.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh, I wonder who that mystery person is. Really glad you got the sequel up. Really excited to read this and go on this journey with you. Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)