Reviews for Urban Ink
... Omg this story is going nowhere. 11 chapters and all its been doing is going back and forth, there is absolutely no progress.. is there even an actual storyline here? or is it all just teasing and arguing from santana and brittany?
I cant believe ive wasted my time on this.

and why on earth would you start a story and not even bother to finish it? -_-
such a waste
*sigh* the mind games, teasing and bi polar responses from britt is just getting so irritating and annoying
cece chapter 11 . 4/9
comeback please! is a great storie
Why did you never finish?
Brittana4Lyf chapter 11 . 1/15
Hello! I know this may came across selfish and we're practically strangers but i really would like you to finish this beautiful story :( i also cannot believe that the fic this good had only a hudrend-ish reviews(?) bc 'valerievalerie' just made a poster of your pic! That's how much ppl dedicated this fic of yours ! :) anyways pls comeback i kno its not too late. I'kke that a lot actually. Bc next month im about to leave fanfiction world for good.. I wont write/read any kinds of fic and just focus on my studies. Anyways thx again!hope we dont really bother you..
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Am I wrong? Are we missing something ? Separation is a no no. Happy endings please ! ajb
3 ur story chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
NOOOOO. You can't just leave us on this cliffhanger, I know it's been a while but PLEEEEEASE come back and finish this story. If it helps, my birthday is in a couple days and I would really love this particular present.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Please please please finish this story
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Please please please finish this story
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Ugh I love this story. Have read it so many times already. Hope you will finish this story
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
I really hope you get the chance to finish this story
GundamBrittana chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
please, come back, and finish this story. I love your style and your three stories.
nellebm chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I freaking love this story! Update soon I want to see Santana dump Ray and get with Brittany!
brittana-glee-love chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
I just read the whole thing and I'm super bummed to see it hasn't been updates since 2013 :( It's so amazing, are you planning on finishing it ever?
HonesztDeniial chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
It's my first time reading your work...it's good. You should definitely come back to this story. I went through your other stories and you can see how much you improved over the years.

I hope RL is going well for you and you update soon.

Steph