Reviews for Urban Ink
3 ur story chapter 11 . 8/9
NOOOOO. You can't just leave us on this cliffhanger, I know it's been a while but PLEEEEEASE come back and finish this story. If it helps, my birthday is in a couple days and I would really love this particular present.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 7 . 8/6
Please please please finish this story
NayaHeMoFan chapter 9 . 8/6
Please please please finish this story
NayaHeMoFan chapter 8 . 8/5
Ugh I love this story. Have read it so many times already. Hope you will finish this story
NayaHeMoFan chapter 2 . 7/31
I really hope you get the chance to finish this story
GundamBrittana chapter 1 . 4/28
please, come back, and finish this story. I love your style and your three stories.
nellebm chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I freaking love this story! Update soon I want to see Santana dump Ray and get with Brittany!
brittana-glee-love chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
I just read the whole thing and I'm super bummed to see it hasn't been updates since 2013 :( It's so amazing, are you planning on finishing it ever?
HonesztDeniial chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
It's my first time reading your work...it's good. You should definitely come back to this story. I went through your other stories and you can see how much you improved over the years.

I hope RL is going well for you and you update soon.

Steph
Whitney chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Oh my god this is just great!
Please please uptade i'm dying with the tension.. I need to know how and when they will get together,
Just please your writting is so good!
Thank you! :)
fey09 chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Oh my god please come back
weeoil chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
My review may be the unpopular opinion but I'm gonna let it out anyway. I find myself getting more and more frustrating the more I read this story. I'm sorry to say that I don't like Brittany here becuase she's incredibly rude, out of line, and doesn't know how to mind her own business. Her disdain towards Santana being wealthy despite the fact that she is also from a rich family herself makes her being such a big hypocrite. Her teasing and mocking are very annoying and make me want to punch her in the face if I were Santana. Brittany just seems not understand that it's not her place to criticize Santana's life or how she lives it. The way she tries to encourage Santana to do things (as I guess that's what you're trying to portray) turns out to be like she's manipulatively forcing Santana to do them despite the fact that she already says no. Making her do things when she's not willing or ready to kind of sucks in my opinion.

And Santana, omg, all she can think about is how hot and pretty Brittany is or how she can turn her on. It makes me wonder that if Britt wasn't hot and pretty, would San let her insult and talk shit about her life like that? And after leaving her injured friend (by her fault I might add) alone for three years, she still dares to hope that quinn would understand and forgive her? I just can't believe these girls.
ShitHappens19 chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
It's not too late to update this story..please100x..
GundamBrittana chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I so love this story, please come back. All of your stories are so great. I really need this to update! I am begging you...:(
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2015