Reviews for Urban Ink
nellebm chapter 11 . 5/27
I freaking love this story! Update soon I want to see Santana dump Ray and get with Brittany!
brittana-glee-love chapter 11 . 5/9
I just read the whole thing and I'm super bummed to see it hasn't been updates since 2013 :( It's so amazing, are you planning on finishing it ever?
HonesztDeniial chapter 11 . 5/8
It's my first time reading your work...it's good. You should definitely come back to this story. I went through your other stories and you can see how much you improved over the years.

I hope RL is going well for you and you update soon.

Steph
Whitney chapter 11 . 4/8
Oh my god this is just great!
Please please uptade i'm dying with the tension.. I need to know how and when they will get together,
Just please your writting is so good!
Thank you! :)
fey09 chapter 11 . 4/3
Oh my god please come back
weeoil chapter 10 . 3/19
My review may be the unpopular opinion but I'm gonna let it out anyway. I find myself getting more and more frustrating the more I read this story. I'm sorry to say that I don't like Brittany here becuase she's incredibly rude, out of line, and doesn't know how to mind her own business. Her disdain towards Santana being wealthy despite the fact that she is also from a rich family herself makes her being such a big hypocrite. Her teasing and mocking are very annoying and make me want to punch her in the face if I were Santana. Brittany just seems not understand that it's not her place to criticize Santana's life or how she lives it. The way she tries to encourage Santana to do things (as I guess that's what you're trying to portray) turns out to be like she's manipulatively forcing Santana to do them despite the fact that she already says no. Making her do things when she's not willing or ready to kind of sucks in my opinion.

And Santana, omg, all she can think about is how hot and pretty Brittany is or how she can turn her on. It makes me wonder that if Britt wasn't hot and pretty, would San let her insult and talk shit about her life like that? And after leaving her injured friend (by her fault I might add) alone for three years, she still dares to hope that quinn would understand and forgive her? I just can't believe these girls.
ShitHappens19 chapter 11 . 2/6
It's not too late to update this story..please100x..
GundamBrittana chapter 1 . 2/1
I so love this story, please come back. All of your stories are so great. I really need this to update! I am begging you...:(
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I hope you update this sometime. It's really good.
WildImagination28 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I just re read this fic again, i miss it so much, will always be one of my faves even though its been a year since you have written, just wanted to let you know i do miss it! Always builds up such intense feelings in me. Hope you are doing well )
yesbro chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Would absolutely love for you to update this! It's one of my fav fics! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
we all miss you are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Please come back...with all the brittana spoilers for season six hopefully you'll feel inspired to finish. I love this story so much
BRIAN chapter 11 . 11/8/2014