Reviews for Urban Ink
LoveSongNR chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Yeeeees you updated! Thank god they finally kissed, I'm a little sad because of brittany, I hope that santana won't freak out on this, and hurt britt's feelings.
Can't wait for next chapter! I reaaally love the way you write, you're excellent, reading all the jumping of a plane scene was like living it hahah, you have the gift :)
Ben55 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Very good chapter.
I loved it a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I don't care if you're slow, I'm just glad you're still updating! I feel in love with this story and I was worried it was abandaned like so many other fic writers lately. Thank you for continuing this story! I (patiently) look forward to your next chapter!
M206 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
YAY! Something finally happened between them! Hooray!:)

One of the top ten funniest parts ever: God, she wasn't even allowed to die like a normal person. No. She was to suffer symptoms of sexual frustration until her very last breath.
ResseGarcia chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for this for so looong. Hope you could update again soon.
Ella chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
If i liked the chapter? Girl i loved it! God emotions!
yop10 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Perfect, that's the word, absolutely perfect, beautiful, sweet, awesome, you’ve left me speechless, take all the time you need and do perfect chapters like this, update soon :D
nathanielsb chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Aak. Craaazy. It was so intense! Can't wait for next chapter. Can't really wait! :D
britishbrittana13 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Awesome chapter, bit of a cliff hanger tho god dammitt lol! I don't mind if u take ur time a bit rather that than a rush job! Look 4ward to ur next update!
camis00 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
OH MY! perfect PERFECT, the best first kiss ever! Cant wait, but seriously CANT WAIT for the next chapter! Pls this time dont take so much time, I NEED your fic! hahahaha
BrittanaShippER95 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
As usual amazing! I felt as if the sexual frustration was coming off my screen lol..such good content :D Keep it up because I'm dying to find out wtf Santana's dad wants lol
mel-kung chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I don't know why but I feel so frustrated... Because Brittany ARE YOU FVCKIN SERIOUS? she teases Santana to no end and then she is blaming her for trying to cross the line! I think it's a little unfair... And what's the deal with Brittany why she doesn't whant to feel anything for Santana? And Quinn OMFG I LOVE HER... If you want to give her a boy/girlfriend just go for Rachel or Mike... cuz you know Mike is like the best character in all Glee and Rachel... well Faberry :$ Ohhhh I hate Ray just kill him already... AND DUM DUM DUM DUM Whats gonna happen with Santana's dad?
secretlestech chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
haha i saw that movie yesterday xp, great chapter
fr-fan-brittana chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
thx. )
Nastya Rey chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
yes!;) finally they kiss:)
i love this chap)