Reviews for The Soothing Spot Discomfort
jublke chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Aw, that was great! You need at write some more for this AU.
trishajoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Cute
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Haha! This is just as funny as I imagined it would be on fan forum. Great job!
lexyloo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I do feel inclined to review yes! Love that Chloe is a rebel just like her mum haha! V cute little one shot in my opinion. LP babies are always the best and I just loved how Sheldon had to give in to her in the end just to shut her up - he's obviously got a soft spot for LP babies as well. And the last line - made me laugh out loud!
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great little story from Chloe out Pennying Sheldon to explaining the Theory of Relativity, Lost of smiles and laughs at this one.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
LOL! Chloe and her Uncle Sheldon have the sam 0!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"I know," she sighed, reluctantly beginning her attempts to soothe Chloe again. "But that's Uncle Sheldon's spot."

The baby's cries only intensified at this reasoning. "Yeah," Penny agreed. "I told him the same thing."

I DIED LAUGHING AT THIS. AND THEN THE REALIZATION THAT CHLOE WAS TAKING AFTER HER MOTHER. AAAAH

""What you and your progeny have to do is find yourselves anywhere but there in the next five seconds.""
Oh, what are you going to do Sheldon? Haha and his thought process about how everyone would have to sit there "word would spread" oh God Brit, this is flawless.

And then this: ""You could look at this in a more positive light," Leonard said thoughtfully. "Another human being seems to be understanding and practicing your ways."

"Huh. See, I thought that was the negative way of looking at it," Penny said."

HAHA. That is so freakishly in character. Love it! So much! As much as PENNY LOVES LEONARD AND LEONARD LOVES PENNY.