Reviews for Crushed (HIATUS)
Usagi the Fangirl chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I didn't see it coming! OMG!
Kokoro de Haato chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
This was a nice chapter. :) Wonder what will happen next. Is Usagi gonna be okay? Can't wait to see what's next.
Henio41 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
great job so far
narutoluvr4evr chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Interesting story, so far! I'd like to see where you take this. One note though: I believe that Seiya is his (or her) LAST name, rather than first name. The three Starlights aren't relatied, but happen to have the same given name. They're just known by their last names, to make it easier for everyone.
Kokoro de Haato chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
You're welcome. :) And it's understandable that your updates come late sometimes from being busy, so don't sweat it.

PS: YAY! THEY'RE HOME! And poor Minako. :/
sweetdorka chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Ah! I've been upgraded to grasshopper from "you little booger"! (from another author) :D

I was a bit thrown with this chapter, but that was probably my fault. I was confused as to where exactly the scouts were going to. Ill re-read. I was too happy for an update.
sweetdorka chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Great update.
Will they find out that Seiya is now female soon? :)
Kokoro de Haato chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Awesome update as always. :) And no sweat since you still updated. Enjoyed the typical Seiya and Haruka acts. But two mistakes I caught were: paid and subtly. Other than those, flawless chapter. 3
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Very cool fanfic.
sweetdorka chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Gosh, don't you love the way Haruka enters? She and Seiya are so fierce; they don't even have to try.
Kokoro de Haato chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Oh no! The Almighty Uranus appears! Surely she'd probably be able to point out Seiya's two buns of fun! XD LOL Enjoyed this chapter a lot.
sweetdorka chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Great update. :)
Kokoro de Haato chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Dun dun dun ... Stuff gets slightly real now since Kakyuu knows. :) Can't wait for your next update! This made my day. :D
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I really like this! But *sniff sniff* you don't like Mamo-chan?! WAHHHHHHH! Jk I used to hate his guts until the like..10th chapter in the manga but then disliked him for most of R...do you like ChibiUsa? Most Sei-chan/Odango fans don't. I sometimes do most of the time don't. The anime just ruined her for me... :/
This is all so fun to read and I really like how her family is in it! It seemed as if she were abandoned for most of SuperS and like all of Stars...spectacular parenting, eh? And her mom is funny and suupper sweet! I want a mama like that!
Have you read the manga? Minako's castle talk reminded me of how the outers die In Stars at their castles, you know? Ps Minako goes all SMA hahaa love it :)
Kokoro de Haato chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Loved this chapter. :) And oh my, is Yaten gonna teach her how "Haruka" herself? XD