Reviews for The Hole in the Roof
madamwolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh this was great! I love how you wrote them. And James wasn't there, could he have been with Sirius? Hm... Nice one. Again great story. _
Lady Rumbottom chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*bursts into tears*

THIS IS SO SAD! AND YET VERY WELL WRITTEN! ...geez, like all my other reviews...

*massive sniffles*

Once again, i have nothing else to say. Just that this may be one of your best works, and i am a n00b for reviewing this 2 years after it was written.

Lovely, *wipes away tear*

-Lady Rumbottom-
Fantome chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
What an unique philosophy to have: that memories are like a little vacation, and the world moves too quickly. I'll have to remember that when I get anxious. "Not to look a gift broomstick by the twig ends"-I like that. I liked the direct reference to the companion story. Nice metaphors and references to Remus touched others' lives. Sweet and uplifting. Great job!
Chocolate Muse chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Poor Remus. Hate it when people mistreat him. I really enjoyed this.
jigglydot chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I really can’t find the right words to praise you, so I will just say it was beautiful.
TAFKAF chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
That was absolutely wonderfulwonderfulwonderful.

No other comments.

Flamewing, who LOVED THIS STORY
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Gosh, that was sweet. You need to do more of Lily. You write her very well, but you tend to go to the boys. That was really fun to read, and I liked how playful they were with each other. Other people often make Lily seem either much to formal, much too feminine, or much to masculine. You just make her seem natural.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Awww... I really loved it :) I'm glad Remus got some help. I think you have his character really well spotted- "But in all actuality, even addiction to control is an addiction. And so in the end, I'm still being controlled more than I'm controlling." Very true!
Bebop Valentine chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
**blushes at all the nice things in the dedication**

Thanks! Your a great e-friend! :)

As you already know, I love this!

I expecially like the memory of Oxford, very Rem :)

Wormtail ruinning around Lily's clean house. :) **sigh** Happier times.

and many many other things that add up to this fic being great! :)

Must go and finish typing the chapters that I have been promising

**Hugs** Great job!

T.J.
Iggie chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
AH! Vey good! God, I needed that right now... Very bad day. This made it much better... I have a terrific headache so I'll keep this short. Wonderful. 'Nuff said.

Kudos

Iggie
Tathariel chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
awhhhhh *wipes tears from eyes* that was so sweet! hehe... poor remus, i always end up feeling sorry for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2002