Reviews for The Impossible Girl
Cause Why Not chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh thank you for that. My favorite fanfictions are whouffles where people expand on the effects of that comment by the Doctor. I was really mad when he said it, and have wanted it to be addressed. SO thank you, that was perfect.
songsaboutsleep chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This is too cute! They're sweet and short, just what I was looking for. Please update! I love the flustered flailing arms Doctor Clara kisses, can't get tired of reading those. Write more, something cute, something flirty, something so sweet it aches, something subtle with stolen glances and affectionate touching, and something blatantly overt with pulling at lapels and tugging at hair ;)
Whouffle chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I think I'm gonna use that pickup line on my crush on Sunday.

"You're like a fez, wanna go out for texting and scones?"
AlwaysWaitingFor chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Omg this...all of this...I have so many feels Iove you!
traceuse chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Oh my. Oh my. You captured the Doctor perfectly.
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Ooooh he is gonna pay for that last missed kiss. Heh! I love all of these shorts your are doing, they are sooo cute!
Lauraaaaa chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Love love love this story! Great writer! I hope you keep updating!:D
FallenStar22 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
This is so cute! I like that you've set it in one of the down times in the Tardis, it's particularly appropriate since you set it after JttCotT. The planet that Doctor showed her was so beautiful as well. :)
KrossWord chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
It's fantastic! Because of it i sihp it!
Midnight in the Morning chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Awwwww! And I seriously love how you added the flailing arms into it. He's such a cutie
kobee chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I love it. You've captured the Doctor's awkward characteristics perfectly!
oswin1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER TO BITS. DO CONTINUE
SupHomie chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Make it into a series of 'Whouffle' but honestly that was a really good fic AND I WAHNT MAOR!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my Gallifrey! The feeeeeeels! :) keep writing!
OrchidJen chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
They have absolutely no idea what personal space even is, so this is perfect. Adorable. Loved it :)