Reviews for Fly and Be Free Outtake 1
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 6/2
That was fun! Thanks :)
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 3/22
Loved the dinner. I'd like more outtakes or more future takes. Really enjoyed your first story. Meg
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 2/2
Ha, ha, by dessert even Emmett would have picked up on the theme.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/4
That was fun.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So sweet - I loved it
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was really fun. I loved all the 'baby' foods. Along with the baby roses and the pink and blue cupcakes. Bella was right, Rose guessed first! Fun stuff.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was adorable! I loved the way they told them. Such a neat way to let them know. I would love a sequel to this if you ever get inspired and decide to do one.

Lori
Nurse loves to read chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I loved that! What a great chapter & so well written. I could literally picture everyone there & see how it played out as I was reading it.
This has been how every story I have had a chance to read has been from this Author.
I am enjoying every single thing you have written so far. You have some amazing talent.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Loved it! Naked Ice cream in bed! Win-Win-Win! :D
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh, Emmett! I can see why Rose smacks him up side the head so often LMAO!
Again, it HAS been fun and I might have to take a stroll through your FABF Facebook fan page!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very cute!
baseballmom3d chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wonderful outtake. It was nice to see how they told their friends about the baby.
kelkins1988 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That's so cute how they made a "baby" dinner
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very cute.
The mini dinner foods were a nice touch.
So wasn't the naked ice cream visual.
PAD
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I was so happy to see that you had posted the outtake. I loved how they told their friends about the baby, it was a great idea to have a baby theme for their food. I knew Alice was going to guess it first, but it would have been nice if someone else had figured it out first. The comment that Emmett made about staging an intervention to put him on a diet was hilarious. I can't wait to read the next outtake? Also, do you have a link for the Fly and Be Free Facebook page?