Reviews for Fly and Be Free Outtake 1
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 1 . 5/19
Loved the outtake and I would have love to read more and even an sequel if you ever change your mind. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and glimpse in the life of Flyboy Edward and his girl. I love that your dad flew a T-6 and that your son flies his plane. I can't wait to read some of your other stories. Thank you again for sharing this remarkable story with us. ;-D Narcy
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 2/26
This was really good. But I wondered if they were married at this point and how you saw them getting married, court house or small ceremony? And was the bed and breakfast before this or after?

Thanks again,
Mickey
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
That was fun! Thanks :)
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Loved the dinner. I'd like more outtakes or more future takes. Really enjoyed your first story. Meg
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Ha, ha, by dessert even Emmett would have picked up on the theme.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
That was fun.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So sweet - I loved it
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was really fun. I loved all the 'baby' foods. Along with the baby roses and the pink and blue cupcakes. Bella was right, Rose guessed first! Fun stuff.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was adorable! I loved the way they told them. Such a neat way to let them know. I would love a sequel to this if you ever get inspired and decide to do one.

Lori
Nurse loves to read chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I loved that! What a great chapter & so well written. I could literally picture everyone there & see how it played out as I was reading it.
This has been how every story I have had a chance to read has been from this Author.
I am enjoying every single thing you have written so far. You have some amazing talent.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Loved it! Naked Ice cream in bed! Win-Win-Win! :D
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh, Emmett! I can see why Rose smacks him up side the head so often LMAO!
Again, it HAS been fun and I might have to take a stroll through your FABF Facebook fan page!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very cute!
baseballmom3d chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wonderful outtake. It was nice to see how they told their friends about the baby.
kelkins1988 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That's so cute how they made a "baby" dinner