Reviews for Complaints
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 2/28
I'm perhaps most amused by the fact that Bakura never DID get another name. Ahaha. This fic is like a time capsule; man, I was, what... 8. I was 8 when you wrote this. Oh my god.

This is still funny though even now.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
*rofl* i wonder who gets all the complaints? *curious*

imagines writes chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Fwee! Ish good ficcie! I loved Shizuka's complaint...never thought about that before, but I wonder WHY she hasn't got that accent.
captain jennie chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
OH MY RA! i love this fanfic! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!I will show it to everybody! this is the greatest thing I have read since the last thing I read!
lily22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
LOL! I love this story.. everybody's got a lot to complain about.. XD
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
*blink blink* YAH! They're doing it again! *leaving 4Kids voice-over studio* Oh, man! I forgot to keep them from saying, "Oh, my!" *very angry*
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
*trying to use Duel Monster powers on the 4Kids voice-over studio thing* from this point forth, nobody here can say anything that real people don't say. No *pauses* *deep breath*"jolly unfair", "Great Scott!", "My word!", none of it! Talk like real people!
Anzu-hater chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
I really do hate Anzu. aka tea.
Fate VII chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
*dies laughing* Mokuba or Pegasus or Isis complaining? Or Shadi? Hehehe, Shadi...
White Angel Chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
Ah... I feel the need to review again.

As I've already told you, this was most amusing. Some litle details that I notice as I am rereading this: Shizuka complaining about not having a mobster accent, Ryou trying to stay IC and finally saying to hell with it, the comment about the Yami/Yami Bakura yaoi fics... all gold. Truly tickled me and I will probably read this multiple times before I tire of it. And maybe by that time, you'll have another installment of this out for me to read. (or more of "Spoils". That would be good, too ~_)

White Angel
Chibiki chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. I had to stop and think about all the facts that are true in here. Very little spelling mistakes, and you are great at making a character sound and act like they should. Update soon. Ja Ne!
torsui chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
*sits down and laughs. for a long time*

anzu got denoted to 'cheerleader'. and jounouchi's comic relief. he kicks so much ass in the original... kill kill die maul. argh.

baKUra. a la saKUra. gotta love dubs.

and yugi's last line? priceless. XP great fic!
White Angel Chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Ah-ha! I knew I had read this before! Back when I was unable to review (God, I'm so lazy when it come to finally getting around to reading what I say I'm going to read.)

Now on with the actual review. I found this to be incredably funny and so, so, true. Far too many authors have a sceen they want to play out, but have no real plot to get them there, which results in the Bakura beating fics and other such stories. The only fic that can get away with no real plot is a lemon or the occasional plot-less humor where the absence of plot is what makes the fic (did that make any sense?).

I think this definetly calls for a sequel or a second chapter (probably the latter as this was fairly short). I'd definatly like to read that.

White Angel
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
lynx wings chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
That was funny! Made me laugh REALLY hard. Hahahahahaha! Sorry...suger high.