Reviews for To Fade
ISRHJGOIJWEJFW chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Oh my gosh. My heart. You killed it.
This is so beautiful beyond words, I can't even begin to describe the raw emotions I felt while I was reading this amazing work of art.
AgainANewAccount chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Wow. Bravo, this is great. Beautifully written, I love it️️
SomeoneThought chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Gods.
That.
Was.
BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I love it.
It's a whole new perspective on the Bad Touch Trio, and at the same time, it's not. It's just the perspective they've tried to hide all this time, and often it works, but then someone like you comes along and dusts it off and reveals it, and it is truth. But the lighthearted, flirty, laughing perspective is also truth. Truth is many things, and one of them is this. Thank you for this.
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Quite heartbreaking.

I had to cringe when I saw you give credit to Turkey for 'saving' Greek civilization. If you call invading someone, murdering their people, desecrating their churches and turning them into mosques, enslaving their children as prostitutes, treating them as second class citizens, forced to pay special taxes because they weren't equals, 'saving'. Seriously, the Hetalia fan who thinks it's cute and romantic that Greece hates Turkey gives a bad name to this fandom.
Rinima256 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
;A;
I'm crying right now...
this seriously doesn't have enough reviews!
nicolft chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
:(( It was wonderfully sad...
Super Serious Gal 3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. That was a powerful fic. Beautifully written too. I love the dramatic note that you ended it on. You deserve a round of applause. *claps* Great job!
NinjalyJen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It was actually quite emotionally moving - beautiful. And so it goes in my favorites.