Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
HDan chapter 64 . 3h ago
Ahahaha i remember those bitches from hercules xD I was little back then ofcourse :)) But I remember them perfectly lol. I cant wait to read that outtake
HDan chapter 63 . 4h ago
Oh my i would love to read more sara and andre xD I dont know if there is an outtake for them or not, but if not, please consider :D i got an impression of jaguar when you describe andre :D damnn so sexy as helll ! :D
purpleholden235 chapter 87 . 17h ago
Holy crap, where to begin, I don't want to be, but, I am sad that this story is wrapping up, I know it has too, but it's just so damn good!,... yes please to the PDF!..., glad to think these characters are gonna be around for while to come,... and anything that involves the McGovern sisters Is gonna be awesome, so yay!..., I have loved how you have very neatly and nicely bought this story to a near conclusion by bringing it back to where it all began, that is so cool... and whoopee for Jose', woohoo... and whoever can read this story and be sick of Jose'... what a ..., enough said, and you handled that classless comment with perfect class, Jose' rocks!, let's be honest this story has been a joy of a ride to be on from the get go, loved every second of it, love your other stories on your blog, love you. I hope you do publish this and get all that you rightfully deserve by doing so, you are and have a rare talent and I feel privileged to have been invited to come along for the ride. Thank you so much, and from a non writer but avid reader, whatever happens in the future... please DO NOT STOP!, being YOU!. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
donnamarie13 chapter 87 . 2/28
So went back and read your wonderful amazing story from the beginning again. Just ...wow! It was better the second time around. Please please add me to the list to receive a PDF of this original. I just love, LOVE, L.O.V.E., loooovvveee it! Hope you can find someone for Stan before you finish this. So happy for Maurice - he's just one of my favorites next to Adonis. Also waiting patiently for my Andre and Allie :). You Rock!
bj188 chapter 87 . 2/27
Absolutely amazing story! I found it three days ago when looking to see what people had come up with in regards to this fandom. Since then I haven't been able to put it down! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jaliz06 chapter 87 . 2/27
I am so glad I found this story! It is wonderful and smokin' hot! I'm so happy that it looks like Jose has found someone :)
HDan chapter 41 . 2/27
Oh man... I am feeling hot with all these smuts xD And i am enjoying this story so much ! i cant even stop to comment ! Sorry for my rudeness really.. It's just so soo SOOOOO good and hilarious :D I would never think fifty like this xD I read the fanfiction version MOTU before... And let me tell you this story is way fucking better that that and the book! Just thank you for this storyy !
Luvdisney2007 chapter 87 . 2/27
Noooooo, I'm so sad to hear that this story is winding down. I'm been battling the flu and bronchitis this week and by far this chapter was my best medicine. I love, love, love Jose. I don't know how anyone would get tired of him in your story. Good luck with your move!
EmmettRose chapter 87 . 2/27
It's a crazy person telling you it's time to give up on this story NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't listen You are doing a tremendous job.
dvickd chapter 87 . 2/26
Nothing makes me smile like reading an update from you. As god as my witness ;-)
EmmettRose chapter 63 . 2/26
Wait what happened to Sophie it said Jeffries was pulling her
Dseiladmnd chapter 87 . 2/26
Great work. Thank you.
Crazy70 chapter 87 . 2/26
I think is good you are closing this story, the first 60 chapters were great, then I don't know what happened. I stopped reading months ago but I want to let you know that until the wedding was entertaining, fun, original. the beginning is to die for, awesome! you did have a great idea to start this fic.
May chapter 33 . 2/26
Hilarious, much better than original.
Just hilarious. Think I had that sort of option when I first read the book.
May chapter 32 . 2/26
Brilliant and funny.
Only started this story yesterday ago but I need to read slower or I will catch up too quickly.
5,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »