Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
vickiel2r chapter 62 . 11/15
Too many characters to know who is who anymore.
vickiel2r chapter 61 . 11/15
Trying to get back in reading the story, it had been awhile.
Cathy Duling1 chapter 102 . 10/20
This may be te best story I have ever read. Fantastic!
Nick chapter 13 . 7/14
Can we please have one fic in which she tells grey to A f*&k off when presented with an NDA, or at the least demand itbe reciprocal so if grey mentions her name to elena or John Flynn she can sue him for everything B asks to speak with his lawyer and asks the lawyer would you sign or let grey sign a legal document without having independent legal advice and C brutally stab the lawyer in this fic with the pen and ask how much is his damages worth and would he sign an NDA for $50 000
edmare81 chapter 102 . 7/5
I have to say that this is in the top 0 top the top FSOG FANFICTIONS. I laughed so hard my hubby kicked me out of the bed. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I laugh everytime I get to reread it. Your writing is awesome. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Hope you get to write more either here or published. I'd read it. Keep us laughing! Take care and HAPPY WRITING!
Who grabbed the girls with most likely bad intentions.
Too much fun not realizing there are people there with bad intentions and now Ana and Kate are immobilized by noxiously sweet smell. What is next for the girls.
vickiel2r chapter 60 . 4/10
Nothing can delay Christian Grey when he gets fixated in having a another mind blowing sexual interlude with his fiancée in a tub of water full of bubbles bath and scented with Jo Malone oil.
vickiel2r chapter 59 . 4/10
There is more back story concerning more people, but preparing for the wedding is taking priority because it is getting closer.
vickiel2r chapter 58 . 4/10
So much easier if they just elope and take a honeymoon too, but then what would Jose do.
Wilson68 chapter 1 . 3/22
Rereading this for the god knows how many times. Love this so much.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 55 . 3/9
Thomas Reynolds not Kincaid. Ya changed the name. God I love this story!
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 32 . 3/8
OMG I'm dying laughing.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 12 . 3/8
I don't know about all you people but this author is amazing in imagery I laugh my ass off until I cry.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 10 . 3/8