Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
dveth chapter 8 . 10/4
I really don't get the humor in this story. Lena is okay, she's kind of interesting. Everyone else seems perfectly okay with taking advantage of a drugged girl, which is just...fucked up. I can't find that funny. They're all pissed at the guy who drugged her, but don't seem too concerned with actually getting her help. It makes the characters unlikable for me.
Mother of Pearl Fetish chapter 1 . 10/2
Update soon...please?
Now 1st I have to say I have been with u thru the beginjing. I don't sign up bc I'm dying and it is one less thing that must be taken care of. Please ipdate. This is my all time fav. I love your Jose and Ana and Christian. But please even though your sisters are funny and interesting, please refocus the attention to our fav couple. I mean it is clea very talented writer, please be kind to your fans jow and finish this journey that we are following you on. But please I request gently..I know you are the awesome writer but please bring it back to that passion between Ana and Christian. write them so well...please I am not above begging for this story...please it so good
just finished reading this story. It is a very good read and kept me wanting more. Love the McGovern sister, the sugar babes and all new characters especially Jose being gay great. The whole story has lovely twist from the original and I found myself liking it more than the original. Keep up the writing its great.
Merlin chapter 99 . 9/26
I adore this story, it has everything. I would love to see this made into a movie. So many great side stories hereas well. Brilliant stuff. well done. Please expand on this. cant wait for more.
sherryola chapter 11 . 9/26
actually, I don't like drugged ana. I realize this is supposed to be funny, but to me, it was horrifying, because it does happen to girls far too often in the real world. However, I like the concept other than the drug thing and Ana's not funny behavior due to it, so I'm going to keep reading a few more chapters.
Where is Lincoln? Also, what happened to Elena once Ana's water broke? Because Taylor was supposed to take her to the lower apartment but he went with them to the hospital. They didn't leave Elena alone in Escala did they?
These sisters are crazy but awesome. I'venever seen The Bird Cage either but I'm sure I'm gonna love "seeing" Christian in drag.
Finally the downfall of that bitch.
I love this story I can't wait for next chapter!
I can't believe she let all those people there, Christian is going to blow a fuse! The security risk! Plus don't they all need clearance to get to his penthouse?!
Wots up forgot your fans ? come on lady get writing please.
Pleas update its my favorite
Hello, where have you gone. It's been to long, I can't stand the wait. Please can you update soon.
Love all your stories and am missing new chapters. It's been to long please please hurry with more chapters x
5,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »