Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
bjq chapter 93 . 6/10
awesome
jackie chapter 72 . 5/24
that was a bit extreme with the crying
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 60 . 4/18
Regarding my last review on Chapter 59; The McKenna subplot would be great as a another story but is, when combined with a fifty shades of Grey fanfiction, sometimes too much to take in.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 59 . 4/18
I have a bit of constructive criticism. It'd be easier to understand the story if characters like Ron Jeffries, Everett Jeffries and general everyone on the McKenna side of this story got explained more.
Yes, some parts (like the phone call between one of the sisters and Christian) are intentionally confusing.
However, I did not actually know where Lena and the others came from. Are they OCs or are they from another story? Even an authors note would help.
Anyways, thanks for the amazing story and stay healthy!
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 31 . 4/5
How is it that Ana and Kate are normal (broke, I assume) students yet they can afford designer shoes? Like they have student loans to worry about.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 30 . 4/5
Is Ana talking about gondolas? I don't know any other strange Italian method of transportation and since she didn't specify I assume it's not about a car.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 28 . 4/5
Jose should be an Avenger. Also what exactly are genuine fake diamonds?
Reveri chapter 36 . 3/31
my headcanon is that Christian finally learned the story behind Pandelorum while Ana tells it as a bedtime story to her pregnant belly as the fetus keeps her up one night, long into the pregnancy hehe
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 91 . 3/27
Um, I don't really know what's going on. Who is Andie? I thought McGovern was there to help Ana? And something I've wondered for a while; Who is McGovern? Is she an Original Character?
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 81 . 3/27
Kate is so vindictive and ruthless. She's like Aphrodite in Jimmy Choos, throwing pointy Stilettos at her victims. God, I love her.
Jose too, of course. He is just a league of his own. I would not want to piss him off.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 80 . 3/26
Okay so I probably should have slept more than a few hours instead of reading this book in one go but I never claimed I'm good at time management so whatever.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 26 . 3/25
Thank God for Jose's granny's cousin's aunt's nephew's daughter.
lena chapter 102 . 1/3
please update, this story, Allie and andre's, christy's and sam's and Mac's anf Gavin's.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/29/2020
this is so hot
Susan hall chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
U are hilarious I've never enjoyed a story so much ure a legend
6,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »