Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
daniellebowers chapter 63 . 8h ago
I can't get over just how much I love your story. Babes, sexy as sin assassins, drag queens, pink cadillacs, kidnapping, rescues, Jose as the sassy gay friend & all of this on top of your Christian & Ana that I just love to death! Thank you & I'm excited for more :)
fiat124girl chapter 63 . 4/12
Where do I begin? I guess at the end. He kissed her how totally cool. The babes, Taylor freaking out(finally a human right?) Freaking Andre. Really, really enjoyable chapter. I was a little worried this would become a war movie, somehow you made even me interested in death and rescue stuff. Very well done, thanks much
msjnx chapter 63 . 4/10
3 LOOOOOOOVE this story and your writing!
IamRomance chapter 63 . 4/8
Love the babes, lmao and Jose amazing chapter so much laughter coming from me hahahaha, can not wait for the next chapter!
elainenrichard.coton chapter 63 . 4/8
Oh my god this was so so so funny it was great loved it so can't wait for the next chapter I never would of guess the babes would of done it xx
joan.goldman.9 chapter 63 . 4/7
Here I thought that that the Grey boys were going to dress in drag and go to the rescue. There were tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard in this chapter. Cant wait for the next. GREAT writing.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 55 . 4/7
That was awesome. Elena Lincoln on her ass WOW
chatterbox33 chapter 63 . 4/7
That was the funniest rescue I've ever read. I think the fact that I had no clue what was happening helped lol.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 63 . 4/7
You were right to warn about the tricky-ness..but so good!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 44 . 4/7
ROFLMAO
joan.goldman.9 chapter 40 . 4/6
You just keep on getting better and better.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 39 . 4/6
OMG that was priceless
joan.goldman.9 chapter 37 . 4/6
OMG again LMAO Awesome chapter
joan.goldman.9 chapter 35 . 4/6
This was absolutely the most amazing chapter. Plus you made me LMFAO!
EL0306 chapter 63 . 4/6
Good job! Keep it coming. Another beautiful man, but opposite CG. I am enjoying his so much.
3,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »