Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
4 Ezria chapter 26 . 9/18
Omg I love gay Jose! Love love love him!
What's happened to Stan, Maurice and the sugar babes? What happened to the story?
so sweet...I am glad that I reread this...it was great!
such a GREAT chapter...even if it the 5th time I've read it!
evyn...reading your story for about the 5th time...love it...and absolutely love the crazy sisters story...please write more about them...your writing is so descriptive that I feel I am right there with all the characters...absolutely love jose and blue macaw...you go girl...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 102 . 9/6
OMG, this was by far one of the BEST FF stories I have read in a while. It kept me on my toes laughing. I love, love, LOVED it.
Cameron chapter 87 . 9/5
I. LOVE. JOSE! How dare another guest reviewer ask you to make him go away. No, No, NOOOOOO, Jose MUST stay :-)
Bimini chapter 46 . 8/30
Omg. That last line!
Again, what can I say but I love this story...absolutely the best of the best of the best that I have ever read...the humor was fantastic...the McGovern ladies were great...and Aunt Talulah fabulous! I cannot wait to read more...thanks for the smile you brought to my face...
detsinbaby chapter 102 . 8/25
Will you tell the family tree of Anna and the sisters.
Omg. Your columns! Hell to the No and Horse shit! I thought I was going to need oxygen! I can just see Christian's face while she's telling him this. I lost it. You could write g ok r Saturday night live. You are we hilarious! I love love this story!
Oh my gosh! I have tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard. Bug bad Don't Christian has his mom on the phone talking to Ana. I lost it! You are a brilliant story teller and your comedic writing, hilarious. The bad guy dieing fom a seasame seed! What a hoot! I'm sooooooo loving this story.
Honest you God I have never laughed so much reading a book as I have with cluster f#$k! I'm crying I have laughed so hard. I love this! It's 8/21/17 and I just found this. Undoubtedly a great great storyline. I can't wait to see what happens next. You are truly talented. Thanks for sharing! JaneMannPyle on Facebook. Have you written anything else?
dorisalynne2003 chapter 15 . 8/21
I know this story has been on here for a while but I just wanted to say I love it! It us just too funny!
justallen406 chapter 21 . 8/10