Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 55 . 3/9/2022
Thomas Reynolds not Kincaid. Ya changed the name. God I love this story!
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 32 . 3/8/2022
OMG I'm dying laughing.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 12 . 3/8/2022
I don't know about all you people but this author is amazing in imagery I laugh my ass off until I cry.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 10 . 3/8/2022
OMG funny as hell.
Silv7 chapter 102 . 2/27/2022
Wow, deine Geschichte ist Spitze. Chaos pur, herzlichste Lachanfälle, tolle erotisch stellen. Super gemacht. Ich ziehe meinen Hut voll Ehrfurcht. Hab deinen Block gefunden und fange das Stöbern an. Freu mich schon drauf. Wünsche dir Gesundheit und viel Glück und Freude
ScarlettGator chapter 31 . 1/24/2022
OMG this is sooooo funny . I can't stop laughing.
susancollins522 chapter 102 . 1/24/2022
Love this story hope you come back an finish it
RosannaRoa chapter 101 . 1/14/2022
Ho letto questa storia tanta di quelle volte, che non si possono contare ed pazzesco che questo sia il capitolo che meno mi piace, anche si è quello scritto meglio in questione di grammatica, ma mancava quello che faceva questa storia così speciale che sono le mani tue. Chi lo ha scritto può essere bravo e tutto ma non ha quella magnifica immaginazione che tu ha e si vede in ogni riga. Mi sento triste perché non c'erano le tue mani in questo capitolo.
Missysue32 chapter 17 . 10/27/2021
This damn story just does things to me!,
Missysue32 chapter 16 . 10/27/2021
I absolutely fucking love this story every time I read it I just wish it was FINISHED…PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. ITS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN AND I REALLY CHECK YOUR BOX SO YOU WILL SEE THIS! Because I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this story! I absolutely love this story and I absolutely want it finished, Please Update Soon, Please. If you love your readers/family! Because that’s exactly how I feel!
VeniceWizard chapter 92 . 10/26/2021
So, is there a way to read the full rework of cluster from last chapter?
VeniceWizard chapter 66 . 10/24/2021
I have not actually watched or read 50 shades of Grey. So I was very disappointed when I looked it up and found out that both the Bingo Babes and the McGovern sisters are not Canon.
VeniceWizard chapter 40 . 10/22/2021
Damn, Kate's awesome. I mean, she is hot, confident, somehow able to afford designer shoes as a college student and softball state champion...
VeniceWizard chapter 27 . 10/22/2021
Oh God, It's my fourth time rereading and I've only just now noticed... Christian's an anti-vaxxer, isn't he?
BlueKarou79 chapter 102 . 10/18/2021
This story sort of spiralled out of control toward the end there, but overall I enjoyed the heck out of it. Thanks for writing.
6,382 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »