Reviews for fifty shades of Cluster-FK
artri chapter 10 . 10/10/2021
This is such fun!
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 48 . 9/10/2021
damn. this is insane. but i loved it.
Chocolateflower chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
I loved this chapter!
Chocolateflower chapter 16 . 6/27/2021
Why didn t I discover this sooner?!
bjq chapter 93 . 6/10/2021
awesome
jackie chapter 72 . 5/24/2021
that was a bit extreme with the crying
VeniceWizard chapter 60 . 4/18/2021
Regarding my last review on Chapter 59; The McKenna subplot would be great as a another story but is, when combined with a fifty shades of Grey fanfiction, sometimes too much to take in.
VeniceWizard chapter 59 . 4/18/2021
I have a bit of constructive criticism. It'd be easier to understand the story if characters like Ron Jeffries, Everett Jeffries and general everyone on the McKenna side of this story got explained more.
Yes, some parts (like the phone call between one of the sisters and Christian) are intentionally confusing.
However, I did not actually know where Lena and the others came from. Are they OCs or are they from another story? Even an authors note would help.
Anyways, thanks for the amazing story and stay healthy!
VeniceWizard chapter 31 . 4/5/2021
How is it that Ana and Kate are normal (broke, I assume) students yet they can afford designer shoes? Like they have student loans to worry about.
VeniceWizard chapter 30 . 4/5/2021
Is Ana talking about gondolas? I don't know any other strange Italian method of transportation and since she didn't specify I assume it's not about a car.
VeniceWizard chapter 28 . 4/5/2021
Jose should be an Avenger. Also what exactly are genuine fake diamonds?
Reveri chapter 36 . 3/31/2021
my headcanon is that Christian finally learned the story behind Pandelorum while Ana tells it as a bedtime story to her pregnant belly as the fetus keeps her up one night, long into the pregnancy hehe
VeniceWizard chapter 91 . 3/27/2021
Um, I don't really know what's going on. Who is Andie? I thought McGovern was there to help Ana? And something I've wondered for a while; Who is McGovern? Is she an Original Character?
VeniceWizard chapter 81 . 3/27/2021
Kate is so vindictive and ruthless. She's like Aphrodite in Jimmy Choos, throwing pointy Stilettos at her victims. God, I love her.
Jose too, of course. He is just a league of his own. I would not want to piss him off.
VeniceWizard chapter 80 . 3/26/2021
Okay so I probably should have slept more than a few hours instead of reading this book in one go but I never claimed I'm good at time management so whatever.
6,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »