Reviews for The Prophecy - Legolas Edition
aria chapter 1 . 7/17
did you post this on 2 different accounts? because ive read this exact story before somewhere else. if not someone stole your story. Im guessing its yours because you have more versions of it on your account.
pineapple-pancake chapter 29 . 7/14
I don't understand the plan of getting Valerie and the children out of the fortress before a siege has even started. Specially since the forest is very dangerous. They could die in the forest before the fortress is taken, if it is taken.
pineapple-pancake chapter 25 . 7/14
I am feeling that I would like to read your Haldir version of this story.
And the mirror didn't show much. I thought that the valar would communicate with her with the mirror, since they were worried about her willingness to complete the prophecy.
Thank you very much for this story! I am loving it
pineapple-pancake chapter 15 . 7/13
I knew they were going to be attacked! but by 300 orcs! an army! that was totally planned.
pineapple-pancake chapter 9 . 7/12
I loved that they are bringing things to middle earth. I have been having fun thinking of what things would I want to bring should I be in their situation. Books is a good one, specially books about how to build stuff. I would bring a calculator with solar panels. Measuring instruments to be able to build things from the book's instructions. Chocolate and coffee seeds! (and other seeds) however I don't know if they could be grown in their weather. And it would be useful to bring a poison or disease to kill spider nests.
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 3/31
I love new version thank you!
beth626 chapter 40 . 3/27
Absolutely loved it!
nnga chapter 1 . 2/18
I've just read this Legolas version. It was really good and I enjoyed it as much as Haldir's. You've made such a good job by recreating two diferents stories with the same characters. There is only one thing I did not really like both in this story and Haldir's: the way you portray Aragorn as a bit selfish when the elves wanted to sailed and the way he dies. The way I imagine him while reading the books I was very diferent. However I think it did served for the ploit. congratulations I will start the next version!
Stitch Powers chapter 41 . 2/3
Such a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely!
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 40 . 9/26/2017
I salute you, my fellow Canadian, for an excellent job with this story. I've already read all of the chapters thus far of the Glorfindel edition, and I plan on starting the Haldir edition this weekend.
I commend you for having the dedication and unique creativity to write not one, but three carefully planned and well detailed stories circling around Valerie and her potential fates.

Again, job well done!
reddoggie chapter 40 . 9/15/2017
Oh my god, this story is amazing! I really liked the beginning and middle with how fast paced it was, near the end it got sad and made me sad too ( :( b/c a good story had to end and some our good friends dying/everyone leaving..). This was all well thought out and planned amazingly. I loved how the fic was able to cover all the lifespans of her children, and then grandchildren. That was a juicy bit in Valinor about Sean's mate ;) (when you gave hints, I knew it had to be her). I don't know if I can read the other versions because Haldir never interested me at first which was why I started reading this one, plus his character portrayal in this fic isn't the most flattering, but I'm sure Legolas in the Haldir version doesn't fare any better. I want to read the other version to see the differences, but I'll think about it (busy rn). Anyway, I'm so happy to have finished this and that you finished to begin with! Thank you so much, I'd love to read more of you're stories, of creations you come up with! :D
OhHannaBonita chapter 40 . 7/5/2017
Even though this is already complete, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this story, you have no idea how I love this. The wroting is good and the emotions and the characters you created make sense and alive. You deserve more Reviews and Favorites than it already has. I'm looking forward to more of your stories!
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 40 . 6/25/2017
An absolutrly wonderful story.. i love it so much... laughed and cried ALOT.. wonderfully written :)
Guest chapter 41 . 6/14/2017
Please write more
princessnerra chapter 40 . 5/21/2017
This is one of the best stories I've read! I'm glad everyone got their happy ending! :)