Reviews for once upon a midnight dreary
DeltaInsigna chapter 1 . 7/10
I have reread this countless times already...and for all the times I have read it I always end up with tears in my eyes. I really love this style and how you made this fic as a whole. I pray that you write more percyxthalia fics cause we need more of them. and that this fic inspires me to write one. overall i find your style pleasing to read and the story of two worlds was nicely done and same with your other percyxthalia fics the characterization of everyone from Percy to Annabeth to Thalia and from the minor character's themselves was really excellent. I really want so sing more praises for you as a writer but i feel that would be overboard so yeah keep up the great work :)
Nela Night chapter 1 . 3/27
It's a wonderful story, and I love the ending, seems fitting. I'd love to read more from this universe.
CescaLR chapter 1 . 2/11
jesus christ.
my feelings, dude.
stop.
...
ugh, it was beautiful, though, even if my heart is now powder, scattered across the corners of the earth, to be reunited by reading another fic -
or, you know, i'll just torture myself again.
because that's what we do, isn't it?
i mean, look at the amount of angst fics, seriously.
anyway, this was great - another for the favorite list.
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow... I remember reading this a while ago and giving you a guest review. This story is so good that I have to write you another review under my username now that I've made an account. Your writing was honestly what made me a Perlia shipper, great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is the one of the best Percy Jackson stories on this site, definitely the best Perlia.
prettyuseless chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
That was awesome please do a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
What did I think of this?-I KNOW it's phenomenal! This fic is absolutely beautiful,the plot is fascinating and the writing style is gorgeous! I love Perlia and Thalia is my favourite character and you've certainly done them both justice this is probably one of the best if not the best fanfic I've ever read, you're just oozing with talent!
Bravo! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
No words to describe how amazing/incredidable/breathtaking/beutiful this is
It's been so long...sequel pretty please?
and could you please update "legion of heroes" too it's so good!
Please keep writing you are just phenomonel at you are my favourite perlia writer
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
THANK YOU for gifting the world with this magnificent one shot, PLEASE make a sequel (even though I have no idea how it can be better than this work of art!) PLEASE continue to write Perlia it is my favourite shipping in all of fanfiction!
kidrouge chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I clicked on this because of the title 'Once upon a midnight dreary' and I remembered a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. And I just know it was going to be something dark, but great story anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
SEQUEL! PLEASE
lela chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
SEQUEL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
vicm3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely love it.
lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was amazing! Holy shit!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014