Reviews for once upon a midnight dreary
No words to describe how amazing/incredidable/breathtaking/beutiful this is
It's been so long...sequel pretty please?
and could you please update "legion of heroes" too it's so good!
Please keep writing you are just phenomonel at you are my favourite perlia writer
THANK YOU for gifting the world with this magnificent one shot, PLEASE make a sequel (even though I have no idea how it can be better than this work of art!) PLEASE continue to write Perlia it is my favourite shipping in all of fanfiction!
kidrouge chapter 1 . 3/6
I clicked on this because of the title 'Once upon a midnight dreary' and I remembered a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. And I just know it was going to be something dark, but great story anyway.
SEQUEL! PLEASE
lela chapter 1 . 2/10
SEQUEL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
vicm3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely love it.
lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was amazing! Holy shit!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Gorgeous.
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Woah. That was, like, a roller coaster through my mind. Beautiful, and one of the only real good Perlia pieces that doesn't involve some twisted Chaos thing.
CluCluPerliaLover4Ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I am so jealous of your writing skills! This is one of the stories that made me love Perlia even more! Seriously, this story is so awesome. If I was Rick (which I am not because I am a girl) and I read this story, I would think twice about Percabeth.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
.AWESOME ... keep writing stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Amazing. Beautiful. Deep.
graceless wings chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wonderful!
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
um okay you made me ship perlia WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT
this is not sucky at all btw, c:
-faves-
xx clara
simon.heinrich.982 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Woah, just woah. That was amazing, it gave me goosebumps while I read it. My feels were destroyed. I want to write like this. Great great story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »