Reviews for once upon a midnight dreary
THANK YOU for gifting the world with this magnificent one shot, PLEASE make a sequel (even though I have no idea how it can be better than this work of art!) PLEASE continue to write Perlia it is my favourite shipping in all of fanfiction!
kidrouge chapter 1 . 3/6
I clicked on this because of the title 'Once upon a midnight dreary' and I remembered a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. And I just know it was going to be something dark, but great story anyway.
SEQUEL! PLEASE
lela chapter 1 . 2/10
SEQUEL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
vicm3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely love it.
lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was amazing! Holy shit!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Gorgeous.
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Woah. That was, like, a roller coaster through my mind. Beautiful, and one of the only real good Perlia pieces that doesn't involve some twisted Chaos thing.
CluCluPerliaLover4Ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I am so jealous of your writing skills! This is one of the stories that made me love Perlia even more! Seriously, this story is so awesome. If I was Rick (which I am not because I am a girl) and I read this story, I would think twice about Percabeth.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
.AWESOME ... keep writing stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Amazing. Beautiful. Deep.
graceless wings chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wonderful!
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
um okay you made me ship perlia WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT
this is not sucky at all btw, c:
-faves-
xx clara
simon.heinrich.982 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Woah, just woah. That was amazing, it gave me goosebumps while I read it. My feels were destroyed. I want to write like this. Great great story.
PeKan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was kind of really great. I enjoyed the two-worlds thing you had going.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »