Reviews for once upon a midnight dreary
This is the one of the best Percy Jackson stories on this site, definitely the best Perlia.
prettyuseless chapter 1 . 8/24
That was awesome please do a sequel.
What did I think of this?-I KNOW it's phenomenal! This fic is absolutely beautiful,the plot is fascinating and the writing style is gorgeous! I love Perlia and Thalia is my favourite character and you've certainly done them both justice this is probably one of the best if not the best fanfic I've ever read, you're just oozing with talent!
Bravo! ;)
No words to describe how amazing/incredidable/breathtaking/beutiful this is
It's been so long...sequel pretty please?
and could you please update "legion of heroes" too it's so good!
Please keep writing you are just phenomonel at you are my favourite perlia writer
THANK YOU for gifting the world with this magnificent one shot, PLEASE make a sequel (even though I have no idea how it can be better than this work of art!) PLEASE continue to write Perlia it is my favourite shipping in all of fanfiction!
kidrouge chapter 1 . 3/6
I clicked on this because of the title 'Once upon a midnight dreary' and I remembered a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. And I just know it was going to be something dark, but great story anyway.
lela chapter 1 . 2/10
vicm3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely love it.
lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was amazing! Holy shit!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Woah. That was, like, a roller coaster through my mind. Beautiful, and one of the only real good Perlia pieces that doesn't involve some twisted Chaos thing.
CluCluPerliaLover4Ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I am so jealous of your writing skills! This is one of the stories that made me love Perlia even more! Seriously, this story is so awesome. If I was Rick (which I am not because I am a girl) and I read this story, I would think twice about Percabeth.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
.AWESOME ... keep writing stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014