Reviews for Prussia and Gilbert and the World
nice
Ye boi chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Zxc chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Why did you name him kartoffel!? Its disturbing me so much! Urghh. Still its funny but so annoying!
Zxc chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
You seriously named a character kartoffel? You named someone potato. What if Gilbert call him a bastard? He will steal Romanos catch phrase Potato bastard. Oh man this is hilarious.
Soupaperest chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
What about england? I feel like people villanaize and make him a blushing shota-weakling mess too once too many times, I mean there still are lots of great fictions like Red England and A Wartime NecessiTea by punmaster extrodinaire and APH UsUk Longing by...I forgot, but I feel he really deserves more, like how Romano isn't capable of being nice! And how Spain isn't a grinning idiot!

But I love you're story, it was woderfully written.
Raven Iris chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
this story was surprisingly good, and I think that this is the first reveal fanfiction I've read where the nations don't make gigantic fools of themselves when they are finally revealed. well done.
-Raven
Aryndiel chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
This was a great story. Very original! I hope to see more writing from you in the future!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
WHY DID YOU MAKE CANADA LIKE THAT UHG I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE CANADA SEEM BAD MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM CANADIAN BUT STILL GRR
The Little Chibi chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
This story is awesome and now I feel really sorry for Sealand because I really like that kid and I've spent most of the night reading this and it's way past my bedtime but pfft, what bed time and I thought Else was nice but she turned out to be such a bitch and that story about Daniel as a kid was hilarious and I am way overtired and this sentence is way too long and needs punctuation but screw it. Also, this story was awesome. Good night. Or morning. Whatever.
manga-neko-96 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Awesome! Good chapter :)
Venturian Girl chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Wow, this was really good! You should really write a sequel! Or write a spin-off story about "The Awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt!"
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
You are aware Himapapa speaks fluent (I assume) English, right?
Other than that, all I can say is that this is my 5th time reading this, and it is still awesome!
echochaos chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I know where there from Fruits basket! damn i love that manga. anyway good story. imma keep reading now.
Okami Shojo136 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Yay kartoffel went to jail he totes deserved it and honestly I hated else but she did make the story more interesting I love this fic it is AWESOME
ankhesenamun2 chapter 21 . 7/22/2013