Reviews for Prussia and Gilbert and the World
Raven Iris chapter 15 . 2/5
this story was surprisingly good, and I think that this is the first reveal fanfiction I've read where the nations don't make gigantic fools of themselves when they are finally revealed. well done.
-Raven
Aryndiel chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
This was a great story. Very original! I hope to see more writing from you in the future!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
WHY DID YOU MAKE CANADA LIKE THAT UHG I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE CANADA SEEM BAD MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM CANADIAN BUT STILL GRR
The Little Chibi chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
This story is awesome and now I feel really sorry for Sealand because I really like that kid and I've spent most of the night reading this and it's way past my bedtime but pfft, what bed time and I thought Else was nice but she turned out to be such a bitch and that story about Daniel as a kid was hilarious and I am way overtired and this sentence is way too long and needs punctuation but screw it. Also, this story was awesome. Good night. Or morning. Whatever.
manga-neko-96 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Awesome! Good chapter :)
Venturian Girl chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Wow, this was really good! You should really write a sequel! Or write a spin-off story about "The Awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt!"
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
You are aware Himapapa speaks fluent (I assume) English, right?
Other than that, all I can say is that this is my 5th time reading this, and it is still awesome!
echochaos chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I know where there from Fruits basket! damn i love that manga. anyway good story. imma keep reading now.
Okami Shojo136 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Yay kartoffel went to jail he totes deserved it and honestly I hated else but she did make the story more interesting I love this fic it is AWESOME
ankhesenamun2 chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
sequel!
Lady Queria chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
No, Yeah, That was awesome! I felt my heart in my throat several times and have an odd urge to watch wreck it Ralph! I want to read this fic again, but I think I will wait a bit so it is not as fresh inn my mind so i can enjoy it better. I will however be sharing this with my Prussia, because it's too awesome to keep to myself. I am glad that the story tied up the way it did, though I feel that maybe the prison sentence was too long, but that could just be me. I suppose if I was really a nation I would feel different.
Anyway, Thanks for writing this! Keep up the awesome work!
Hammsters chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
You're thinking about a sequel? That is a sequel that I would read... and I'm glad Kartoffel went to jail, he's a douche. Haha, I should have guessed Romano would cause an international incident. He's fun like that. I also like that sexist final line, because it's just so Gilbert. Like, eerily so. So, awesome job with this, hope I'll see some more stories from you in the future!
HeTaLiA chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
Noooooooooo! that can't be the end!
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
Haha This was awesome. . Thank you for sharing your story! I enjoyed it. :3 I liked the ending, too. Sometimes the endings just kill the rest of the story.
zoewinter1 chapter 21 . 7/16/2013