Reviews for Secrets, Literacy and Sydney Carton
I'M DYINGGGGG
Joy chapter 27 . 8/4
Thank you so much! Reading this I have cried too many times to count. I actually had to stop reading because I couldn't see my phone anymore. Jem has always held a close spot to my heart and now it's closer! The same goes with Will and Tessa. Thank you for this!
*faints* That was amazing. I loved Will's speach at the funeral, I can totally see him doing that. And James and Lucie at the end. It was a beautiful ending.
James Herondale and Lucie Blackthorn (neè Herondale).
My username is that-damn-chick chapter 27 . 4/16
YOU MADE ME CRY FOR THREE CHAPTERS! HOW COULD YOU!
lol i love this fic
im Canadian too! It really annoys me when people always assume i say Eh? At the end of every sentence
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 27 . 3/25
OMFG! IT'S OVER! AND HE'S DEAD! BUT THEIR TOGETHER! AND THIS WAS SO HORRIBLY HAPPY AND SAD
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 26 . 3/25
OMFG. JEM!
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 25 . 3/25
You're sorry for not updating, but not for killing him?! HoW DARE YOU KILL HIM! I LOVED HIM UNTIL YOU JUST HAPPENED TO KIL HIM
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 24 . 3/25
Did that bitch, i won't spoil it for anyone reading this before they finish, did she kill him? Tell me she didn't
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 23 . 3/25
I KNEW THAT THIS WAS LIKE A MOVIE! I WAS THINKING OF RADIO REBE BUT I COULDN'T REMEMBER THE NAME! :):):)
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 22 . 3/25
OMFG. This. Was. Amazingly horrible and sad and amazing and happy at the same time. I mean, Will's dreams? So sad!
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 21 . 3/25
I feel so bad for Jem! I get that Will and Tessa need and love each other but POOR JEM!
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 20 . 3/25
The Wessaness. Beautiful
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 19 . 3/25
I bet it's Tatiana. Those mena, evil, rude, horrible messages
WessaMalecClaceSizzy chapter 18 . 3/25
I hate cliffhangers. but only the writer would like that