Reviews for The Price He Paid
Cursd-Love chapter 10 . 6/9
I hope you update soon. I love alot of the pairings you decided on. Especially gaaino
Fuguku does not know about itachi's mate does he?
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 3/22
I hope you plan to update soon. I apologize for the constant badgering but I am one of few who is annoyed she/he has not seen an update. I also understand if there are issues such as medical, family, jobs, life, etc getting in the way. I understand all to well.

Will next chapter be about Hana's dogs, the people responsible for her scarring, what she did during those five years, and the whereabouts of her father? Please update when you can. We all look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 2/17
The day has come for Hana and Itachi to confront one another and get the answers both so desparately needs. By the way, what was in the box that Itachi was dissapointed for not having won Hana over? Hana truly is not the luckiest one in this fiction is she? Fugaku is real dick when he wants to be; putting all that "pureblood" crap into Itachi's head. That is probably the reason that Itachi and his father don't get along too well.

Update.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 2/5
I totally understand how you feel. I myself had recently come down with a major cold and could not have the energy to do anything. Ah well. Fugaku is such an ass; he has the nerve to accuse Hana when it was Itachi who started the transgression against her. and more. Update when you can. But dont take too long.

Also can you explain a little more about Hana's father or her dogs? Thank you.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 1/24
Yipeee. You updated which totally made my day or night er whatever. I feel for poor Hana, and having lost three of her best friends as well? What happened to them? Did it all have to do with the night she snapped?

Shisui has some nerve. Going on about what a friend Hana was when he did absolutely nothing at all! Itachi is really screwing himself over. The gift didn't help. So what makes him think a steadily written apology will do any difference. Fugaku pisses me off so much. If that were me, I would have given a good old punch to the face or a swipe to the face. Kiba with Kankuro? Gaara with Ino? I never would have thought. Well I guess now that leaves Temari.

LOL. Danzo is actually agreeable in this story. I would have pegged him to be some uptight tyrant out to make students lives a living hell. We got a small glimpse about Kiba's father but that does not explain what happened to him. At least we know that he did indeed love both his children. So now that leaves to how Hana and Itachi will interact with one another.

Update and continue. Please.
Celestialfae chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I know you have been asked this one too many times but...

Are you ever gonna update?

Update. Please.
unknown chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
When the update? I want to see more Hana/Itachi action and know what is inside the box.
UnKnOwN chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
When it the update, pray tell? And what is in the box?
Celestialfae chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Hello, its me again. Now i know that you and a handful of other authors on this site hear this often but: when is the update?

Furthermore, will Kabuto remain the good guy in this or will he turn the other cheek and become all baddy like Orochimaru, stuff like that?

Update and tell me.
Celestialfae chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I have some questions that have been in the back of my mind for this story:

Where is Hana and Kiba's dad? Is he still alive or is he dead? Did he leave?

Did Konan perhaps have an unrequited love interest in Itachi?

Was Hana allowed to go to college or was she rejected because of the Uchiha's influence? was it because of discrimination of her half-wolf lineage?

Will Fugaku and Mikoto accept Sakura despite her human heritage?

Answer these when you update your story.
montclaire06 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I do hope its shika and tema hahahaha.. anyways please update... cant wait to see itachi and hana together
montclaire06 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Oh I do hope the chapters are longer
montclaire06 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I'm gonnA love this
Celestialfae chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I wonder what is inside the box; could it be an engagement ring, a dress, or some type of mark to signify that Hana is Itachi's mate.

I want to see more. Update. Thanks.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »