Reviews for The Price He Paid
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I think the next chapter for this should have monologue similar to the ones found in Kill La Kill;

have Hana say: I think what you're most upset about is that your attempts to break me were for naught. As they not only made me stronger but hard as diamond".

Or something along those lines. We truly are hoping for a next chapter and will hope for an exciting turn about with the plot. Perhaps see more of Hana and Kabuto moments. By the way, where does Hana work? Does she have friends outside of work or is it simply professional? Thank you and update soon when you can.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
I pray and hope that your condition improves and you can get on to living your life the way you want to. And note that i am not saying this just because we want you to update. I am saying this out of sincerity and that you continue with your goals.

Update as well so we can see Hana ice out Itachi and viciously chew him out for the years of hell she was put through because of him. And perhaps tell us what was in the box he gave her which she threw away? Perhaps an engagement present or was it something that caused her to react negatively prompting bad memories?

Perhaps maybe even get her a new puppy.

Update please.
A fan of yours chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
It's been a long time since the last update of your profile and this story. Can we hope one day you'll give us some info about your well being and whether you continue this work?
Anyway, I wish you health, good luck and more free time to write fanfiction (if you are still into it) :)
guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
update soon pleaseee!
Unknown chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
OK...I am at my limit here. Please update please. We are all on the edge of our seats here.

Update.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Hello, it is I an avid anticipator for the next chapter of this fic once you get your affairs in order and you are back and on your feet. What will conspire between our two protagonist/antagonists? By the way, what did make Hana snap? And what do the death of her three dogs have to do with it?

Update and tell me. Don't wait too long.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
I was thinking of this just a while ago, maybe have one of Hana's relatives on her mothers side decide to use Itachi's attraction to Hana as an advantage to better his/her own circumstances. You know in a drama filled fiction such as this; there is always that one or more devious relative or confidant hoping to gain something at the expense of others. I was rereading earlier chapters and you note that Hana had some unpleasant ruin-ins with her family or other adults for being half breed. Well now that Hana is now within eye of Itachi and an Uchiha to boot; that person will try to convince Tsume to prod Hana toward her tormentor while ignoring the previous ire. You know?

Like say Tsume's parents or cousins. Well think it over and update when you can. But don't take too long.
guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Hello, I am a billionth time reader wanting to know if you ever plan to update anytime soon. It has been over a year since you last update and I am curious to know what happens next? What was the gift Itachi sent Hana? And where is Hana's father?

Update and tell us.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
You know what would make for the rest of an awesome story plot: have a new contender for Hana come in (likely Sora; from the story arc the blue haired monk). Hana then goes on several secret rendezvous with him with all Uchihas none the wiser. Itachi grows suspicious and follows after. HE becomes enraged when the two are about to kiss which then causes him to go nuclear attempting to kill Hana's latest beau. Hana becomes frightened and either faints or run in terror. well some of the idea i got reading Hunchback of Notre Dame. How you go about the story is up to you.

Update when you can.
Alex88534 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
I hope you update soon. I love alot of the pairings you decided on. Especially gaaino
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Fuguku does not know about itachi's mate does he?
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
I hope you plan to update soon. I apologize for the constant badgering but I am one of few who is annoyed she/he has not seen an update. I also understand if there are issues such as medical, family, jobs, life, etc getting in the way. I understand all to well.

Will next chapter be about Hana's dogs, the people responsible for her scarring, what she did during those five years, and the whereabouts of her father? Please update when you can. We all look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
The day has come for Hana and Itachi to confront one another and get the answers both so desparately needs. By the way, what was in the box that Itachi was dissapointed for not having won Hana over? Hana truly is not the luckiest one in this fiction is she? Fugaku is real dick when he wants to be; putting all that "pureblood" crap into Itachi's head. That is probably the reason that Itachi and his father don't get along too well.

Update.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
I totally understand how you feel. I myself had recently come down with a major cold and could not have the energy to do anything. Ah well. Fugaku is such an ass; he has the nerve to accuse Hana when it was Itachi who started the transgression against her. and more. Update when you can. But dont take too long.

Also can you explain a little more about Hana's father or her dogs? Thank you.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Yipeee. You updated which totally made my day or night er whatever. I feel for poor Hana, and having lost three of her best friends as well? What happened to them? Did it all have to do with the night she snapped?

Shisui has some nerve. Going on about what a friend Hana was when he did absolutely nothing at all! Itachi is really screwing himself over. The gift didn't help. So what makes him think a steadily written apology will do any difference. Fugaku pisses me off so much. If that were me, I would have given a good old punch to the face or a swipe to the face. Kiba with Kankuro? Gaara with Ino? I never would have thought. Well I guess now that leaves Temari.

LOL. Danzo is actually agreeable in this story. I would have pegged him to be some uptight tyrant out to make students lives a living hell. We got a small glimpse about Kiba's father but that does not explain what happened to him. At least we know that he did indeed love both his children. So now that leaves to how Hana and Itachi will interact with one another.

Update and continue. Please.