Reviews for Three Out Of Three
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awww Sam... the only thing keeping him going is really probably just Dean ... awww Sam! This was lovely!

S.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You did a really good job with this. Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome, again you gave us what the show didn't. Could so imagine Sam confessing to Dean that he is scared and Dean going into awesome big brother mode reassuring Sam how strong he is and that he can do it, even though Dean is terrified too at the toll it is taking on his little brother. Awesome brotherliness and fit perfectly with the end of the episode :)
dashipper chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aghhh... those trials on show are going to kill me! LOL! I like how you're able to give an insight to how Dean's feeling in your stories. I think you should write for the show, huh? Thanks for sharing ; )
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I am SO behind on my reading! And I'm so glad I finally found time to sit down and read this. It was a perfect brotherly moment, Sam needing reassurance and Dean, of course, there to give it, even though he's scared himself. Just lovely work. Why can't show be more like fanfic? :D
Jane88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Girl, you are the best! Last episode was amazing. So hoped for a missing scene here, thanks so much. Sam has every reason to freak out. I'm freaking out myself. But Dean's showing again what a great big brother he is, love his trust and belief in Sam. Great work! :-)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wonderfully written, as if there was any chance it wouldn't be. I love the sentiment behind this and how when Sam's resolve falters, Dean pushes his own down to pick his up, and vice versa when Dean's the one needing reinsurance. I've said it before, but no one writes the guys like you do.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh I'm worried too...What if he's not strong enough?
B x
Buckeye mom chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I loved this-especially the chicken-out exit phrase. I am well-acquainted with the chicken-out exit seeing as how I am a chicken and I can imagine Dean wanting to say let's just get off this ride now. I can also imagine Sam thinking that he may not be strong enough to do this. I am glad they are together and Dean is giving Sam so much strength.
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sam's eyes were large; his pupils larger still, face going stark-white. He was really freaking me out here.
"Damn it, Sam, if you don't tell me…right now…what the– "
"I'm scared," he blurted out.

_*_

Auw, poor Sammy! With the heavy weight he's carrying on his shoulders while the trials are doing a number on his physical strength, there're enough reasons for him to be scared. It's a good thing Dean is there to pick him up - I love how he's pulling Sam through his panic attack. Awesome big brother Dean always knows best ;)

Thank you for sharing this missing scene, Karen. Wonderful job!

-Elisa.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yeah, that's what I wish for them too. A vacation at the end of the trials. A time to forget all that they have had to go through. Sam and Dean have always been at their strongest when they are together, so finishing the trials will have to be done together too. Sam is stronger than he thinks, and Dean knows this. I think Sam will believe in himself, as long as Dean does too. Just one more trial to go.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Brilliantly written as always and so glad that you did a second trial fic. I hope there is more to come with lots of sick Sam as well, thanks so much for the little snippett and I hope you have a wonderful week! Nicole.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Karen,
Thanks for sharing another story with us. After I couldn't read your recent post, I read "Hidden" again. I had forgotten wonderfully tense some of the scenes were and once again loved how you wrote Dean and Sam.

This is why I love fanfiction, especially when one of my favorite authors shares an episode tag with us. "Taxi Driver" was an excellent episode. The reunion scene in the woods was perfect (we gpt a hug) and I would have loved to seen a bit more after Sam completed his trial. You did a wonderful job writing Dean and his thoughts and fears concerning Sam. There were so many great lines but one of my favorites was as Dean stood guard by Sam and stared into the woods. ' Bring on every evil, dead, flesh-eating, flying, belly crawling, blood splattering zombie, werewolf, vamp, dark shadow, or creepy, classic monster that was out there. I could deal with them. What I couldn't deal with. What I was really afraid of was losing Sam –again –for good this time.'

The honesty from Sam about being scared made me feel sorry for him, but Dean did a great job of trying to encourage his little brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and for the smile.
You might remember I can be greedy, so if you would like to share another one... I loved to read it. :)
Take care.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved the tag, girl! Dean's worry, Sam's fears - all ring pitch-perfect. Thank you for writing!
jkwhedon1919 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was very cute. I like how Dean said "Always" right after the Bon Jovi reference. Very nice.