Reviews for At the End of War
i-am-the-wallace chapter 10 . 4/9
Wow omg I am actually obsessed with this. Also i'm sure Arya will be so jealous Jon and Gendry get to ride dragons but I suppose as long as she gets Joffrey's head she'll be happy. AND THAT KISS LAST CHAPTER! Gendry just needs to get his head out of his ass and sweep Arya off her feet already. Also who are you planning on pairing Dany with? I've always liked the thought of her and Jon together.
pandoraandamanda077 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Please update soon i love this story!
NavyLady chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Cute chapter!
NavyLady chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Just found this story. I'm really liking it!
nathanmiiller chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Oh boy, things are heating up! I like the agreement Jamie and Arya came to, hopefully Jamie can go through with it. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what's next!
Veridissima chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
This was really GOOD!
LOVED IT!
YoungMusician chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
HOLY SHIT! i can't wait for the next chapter, this has me on the very edge of my seat. this story is extremely addicting. I hope you update soon!
nathanmiiller chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Yay, I'm so glad this story was updated! Things are getting really intense now. I hope Arya can take down Joffrey. Please update soon!
Veridissima chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Loved it!
AMAZING chapter!
paramore-addict-96 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Please update soon! I am absolutely loving this story (though I could have done without the betrayal and anger I felt towards Gendry in that last chapter) I can't wait to read about Arya chopping that little piece of shit's head off (aka Joffrey if that wasn't clear). Great story so far
Doctorwhonerd17 chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
it is really good even know i would have the black fish turning up with an army from the vale then kill bailesh
nathanmiiller chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
I love this story! I'm so happy the Starks were reunited and I love the dynamic between Arya and Daenerys. Please update soon!
snakeboy33 chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
It was pretty awesome seeing Frey knocked back down to the bottom. Though I do have to wonder if Arya has relinquished her position as Queen in the North, or still has it.
Andi chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Please do not leave us hanging for too long
Veridissima chapter 8 . 6/7/2015