Reviews for Some Days
Parnassus chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Always a treat to read a fic from Sam's POV.
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story. It breaks my heart.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was really good. You could feel how sick and out of it Sam was. What you saw on the screen I think you described beautifully. I really enjoyed reading this, even though it's sad because Sam is dying.
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ooohhhhh.
I don't know why I was so hesitant to read this- it was absolutely stunning! Sam's characterization is flawless, and the plot is interesting, and there are very few people who have written Sam's POV on the trials- you're the only one I've seen to have done it justice.
I loved this story so much. Great piece :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
AAWWWWWWWWWWW That was too awesome and really sad. Stupid Sam and being all brave and stuff. Poor Sad Dean watching his little brother get so sick. As an big sister to my own pain in the ass little brother I really feel horrible for Dean. I don't mean I feel nothing for Sam beacuse I totally do. This whole trial storyline will be the death of me! Excellent job!
Sivadkrista1447 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is a great story! I absolutely love how you made it. I have been looking for more recent stories and this one is my favorite:)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You did a great job with this story. I really like it.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AHHHH! *U* *U* *U* This is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! *U* *U* *U* I loved all the little details, how freaking domestic they look here, and I especially love the brothers' interaction, as always! *U* Rock on! Man, the description, the beauty, the relationship depth, the characterization, and that ENDING...! UGH! SO FREAKING AMAZING! *U* *U* God, this Tablet thing is AWESOME idea-fodder, especially for people who love hurt!Sam and protective!Dean fics! XD Rock on! *U* PLEASE keep writing for this archive! *U* You're SO AWESOME! *U* *U*
zoneofk chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow - this is fantastic :-D big grins here for such a really well written story! So my heartbreak and tears I've had for Sam since the trials began, which lol, you really played on here - I totally love the demonstrations of brotherly love Sam and Dean have of each other. I have always loved how they're able to draw their strength from each other, their support of each other, and just how far both of them are willing to go to protect each other, your fic shows all of that in less than 3,000 words and from one brothers POV! Impressive! Thanks so much and I always am looking forward to reading your work, I will eagerly await your next SPN fic! Cheers!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
*-*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nice! I think that this was a well written little piece! Awesome!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really liked the whole bad day vs. good day part of this story. REally set the tone and felt true to what the boys would be going through.

Nice job!
Karen
gopottergo11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! I really like that! I saw a preview for the next Supernauteral episode. :S Can't wait but nervouse at the same time!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I just loved this ficlet. It really reinforced the need for both boys to be brothers again and to face the challenge ahead for both of them. A hurting Sam is always a trigger for Dean and I just loved how you gave him back the role of big brother with Sam in serious brotherly acceptance. More importantly I craved how Sam is trying to fight what the trials are doing to him in doing his best to stay true to Dean.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
* Dean gives him strength to see past the light at the end of the tunnel.*

Love that line because Dean lets Sam see the light that Dean can't see himself, but is trusting Sam to bring him to it. That's a true partnership, or perhaps why they are really soul mates.