Reviews for Technically Dead
Nightfrightpony chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Please continue
pale-blue11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hey! I understand the title- that's really clever! Cool story :)
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Technus, Tucker and technology forever in the ghost zone
That was unexpected
Sincerely The Sign Painter
SilverWolf01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Write more plz!
Spades-King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Iphone...21? Fuuuutttuuurrrreeee
Will this continue? I likey!
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is...different. A little funny, and a little tragic too.
truephan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nice to have Tucker the star of chapter; though I don't think he would hook up with Technus considering their history-and the fact that Danny might have to fight him, too. And all Tucker wanted was to teach Technus some new slang in order to get the iPhone 21 and to be Technus' apprentice? Interesting premise.

truephan
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I liked that. I have to say, the idea of Tuck dying kinda sucks. I don't mean that like the idea's terrible, I mean that like it sucks that he died. The idea itself works really well with the story and could turn into a very intriqing fic. But anyway. I liked how you made it more lighthearted at the end with Technus and Tucker. Hey. Tech and Tuck. I like that. XP
I wonder how a confrontation with Amity's resident Ghost Boy would go?
MidnightRain
NahlaN chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haa gotta love Technus' older slang
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
VGF:This was nice. :) POOR TUCK! D: You could make a plot out of this, like slowly one by one everyone danny loves dies but you can make them ghosts like sam can go to undergrowth, jazz can go to spectra, and ...im not too sure where danny's parents would go they can just move on i guess...but you can make some super bad ghost do it and danny has to fight him! :D Well, i will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,