Reviews for Forbidden
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Oh, Jeez. This is going to be interesting. This is a very powerful chapter, you really get to understand what she has been feeling. May I make a suggestion. When she is describing what Sasuke did to her, turn it into present tense. It will give it a more immediate and urgent feel. For example: "He would beat me," change to "He beats me." and "I was his maid," to I am his made. Hope this is useful info, if you don't think so, just ignore me.
akanohana chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I can't even describe how amazing this story actually is! I really liked it even though i do not fully agree with sakura's logic sometimes :D but still i find this story very interesting, from the beginning to the end. It has too little reviews thou :) awesome job and loved your story!
itachiluv89 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
aw its over. it was a good story very dramatic and angsty but i really liked it. i give this two thumbs up :)
Tosha232 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Wow amazing story! I just can't stop daydreaming of naruto and its amazing characters, I think that's what messes up my drive to finish my first story, a fairy tail Zerg oc one, if u read or watched fairy tail. It's my fav story, but damn naruto comes in second place, hen bleach. Then sailor moon, then DBZ, lol, then... Joking but I really want to do a lot of stories, and a natruto one. Good job with the character building with the oc.
Sasuke Neko chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
*slowly claps* All my feels bro ;_; Freaking loved it3 -Sasuke chan
itachiluv89 chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
OMG, whats going to happen, Itachi should not have left. gasp i am anxiously waiting for the next chapter to be updated.
Sasuke Neko chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
oh my god..I cant even. freaking...no words can describe my feels. I love it3 -Sasuke chan
nefeli.soulbender chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Hahahahahahaha T, you're not an idiot! Lov you!
Tosha232 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Cool story sad though I cried a lot !
Sasuke Neko chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
...Sasuke -_- just no...you don't do that. good chapter dattebyo! -Sasuke chan
Sasuke Neko chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
i dont give a freaking crap if Sasuke is/was drunk off his ass! stupid ewsdrftgyhujiugfdsedrftgyhujiofc9oieufafm...-_- ahem. another good chapter. you captured my personality so well XXDD if i dont get mah coffee...someone gona die. -Sassy chan
Sasuke Neko chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
HA! :D stick that in your juice box and SUCK IT, Sasuke! beat the shit outa you if you keep abusing my danna. another good chapter naru cakes ;)3
Kimba chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Please update again soon.
Sasuke Neko chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
heeelllll nawww! 0 Sasuke is DEAD to me! :O good chapter danna! can i kick his ass in the next one? ;)
Sasuke Neko chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
alufhgrIfge8A{Pdawehiger...-_- Sasuke..you douche bag. gettin sick of ur shit..