Reviews for Lord of the Rings: The Spartan Prophecy
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
lovly story i loved how you added the covenant it didn't have to much fighting or to much talking i loved that you had long chapters
Gundam117 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Fucking awesome man, i cried at the ending ;_; its so amazing... i loss for ward, great job by the way! I love it :D
Dgreen20 chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I'm not a major 'lord of the rings' fan, and i have to admit this is pretty good. excellent character development, solid story line, little to no errors I've noticed, your story earned it's place on my favorites list. and you left just enough room for a possible squeal. i look forward to reading this again sometime in the future
jj12 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Master Chief vs the entire Sauron's army. That sounds interesting.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and had a great ending.
blaiseingfire chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I'm sad that the story is over, but this was an awesome read. Thank you for making this :)
Dracconnis chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
A perfect ending for this fic! Excellent work!
Ny'Kle chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
cool
this was a good ride, to see everything happen and finally see the end of it.
AK74FU2 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Nice ending, perfect. I give you props on such a marvelous story.
Jebest4781 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
this was a great ending to a great story man, keep it up on your other stories since this was fucking awesome
Jebest4781 chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
man this was absolutely epic man, great job
Composer777 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
And thus, did your tribute to the saga that is Lord of the Rings end!

Whilst it had its flaws, it was a great and inventive read. It was you (alongside free man writer of course!) that inspired me to write my own cross with Halo.
You are a pioneer, never forget that! You made the story work, and incorporated major elements from both lore's.

My only criticism would be that your style of writing is quite basic, which didn't make it too easy to finish. A basic writing style can become a boring one at times. But despite this, seriously well done! I wasn't expecting this to get finished so it was a lovely surprise to see.

I did notice that you're dialogue has improved since I first looked. You're not just swapping over lines from the film, which is extremely lazy! Conversations are dynamic things, and the entry of an additional person into one can change a dialogue's progression massively. I can actually track a learning curve over the course of the story. This is excellent to see. :)

Keep up the good work, and never stop learning. Work, write, improve. Good luck in all that you do in the future.

Composer out!
darck ben chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
This was a great story
Khalthar chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
And now comes the days of the Spartans...
FireheartNinja chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Yay! I loved the ending! Thank you for a wonderful story! It was nice to follow!
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »