Reviews for Lord of the Rings: The Spartan Prophecy
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
This is honestly probably the best crossover I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this.
ddan chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
Fuckin awesome story man you should make a small sequel to it when chief returns to middle earth and maybe make it that somehow he becomes immortal and Cortana is somehow given a real body until then keep up the good work and thank you and they become somehow entangled in a new quest
iamnotlordvoldemort chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I like the idea of the story so far. My only difficulty is with the present tense narration. I get that you may be purposefully using the present simple tense, but when writing prose in english, you really need to use past simple if you want it to be readable. An example of this is "And yes the weapons systems for the other Pelican are the same." Certain says. By using the word says, instead of said, you imply that the action happened continuously rather than chronologically. I personally just find it very difficult to read mostly because I have spent so many years reading things written with the past tense, not because the sentences are poorly written or anything.
SomebodyRandom chapter 18 . 1/26/2015
So you managed to combine the LOTR trilogy and the HALO universe into eighteen pages, each considered chapters individually and mix up the storyline with excellent literature in words and storyline add ins. The result: CRITICALY ACCLAIMED WORK OF ART!
Lord Razer chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
I don't want to seem mean or flame but this entire story is just basically master chief taking all the glory and curb stomping everything, I mean the scene with the kicking rock scene was really exaggerated master chief despite being stronger than the average human could not do something like that. but this does have good grammar that most other stories lack.
JumpingToaster chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
A straightforward combination of the two series. Not spectacular but still entertaining and worth checking out.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
beautiful glorious majestic
James Ryan chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Thus ending the great journey in Middle Earth.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
make a movie
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
sugoi amazing glorious lovely beautiful hallelujah
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
lovly story i loved how you added the covenant it didn't have to much fighting or to much talking i loved that you had long chapters
Gundam117 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Fucking awesome man, i cried at the ending ;_; its so amazing... i loss for ward, great job by the way! I love it :D
Dgreen20 chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I'm not a major 'lord of the rings' fan, and i have to admit this is pretty good. excellent character development, solid story line, little to no errors I've noticed, your story earned it's place on my favorites list. and you left just enough room for a possible squeal. i look forward to reading this again sometime in the future
jj12 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Master Chief vs the entire Sauron's army. That sounds interesting.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and had a great ending.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »