Reviews for Lord of the Rings: The Spartan Prophecy
jarhardar290 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I'd like to see Cheif try to take on Sauron' s army!
jarhardar290 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This is fantastic!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad you didn't cheapen the story with romance it just seems a little redundant and unnecessary and non creative and makes it pretty cheesy.
Dinosaur Soldier chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
At the Black Gate, will the Master Chief kill the Mouth of Sauron instead of Aragorn?
Kaore Ryu chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
... that was awesome.
darck ben chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
great story please update
Perseus12 chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO that's a good BATTLE and I salute you.
artilyon-rand chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
he is talking a lot he should
Naosj chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Sometimes I read a story and I think, "Its grammar is wrong in a lot of places, but I can fix that and the verb tenses in my head. I don't mind adding more descriptive language in places where the story leaves bland blank jumps or adding minor points to make scenes more meaningful."
_
Master Chief doesn't "has a seat," he "took a seat and used his intimidating mass to silence the baleful murmurs of the suspicious patrons." And Master Chief doesn't ramble on like an idiot with Cortana about ramshackle gates and communication systems; they quickly deduces they've come into a primitive society from the visible tools of the community and the architecture of the town. Also, it's rather difficult to disregard a 7 foot hulking giant in a cloak that gives a similar impression as the Nazgul, so I imagine either a plot device was employed where both Aragorn and the hobbits were utterly distracted and failed to put one-and-one together, Frodo having just recently been saved by a giant man, or Chief employed more stealthy means in this scene altogether. When Cortana finally speaks sense and asks Master Chief why he is randomly followi- stalking four midgets around an unknown planet, he has to give some semblance of a believable answer, so why not have him say, "It's a protagonists instinct, Cortana." and have him give a wink to the fourth wall. And it's nice to pretend that there was something more meaningful when they learned about Gandalf the Wizard as well, a foreshadowing of a theme that intersects and analyzes magic and science.
_

I do all that in my head constantly or else I couldn't read this.
ghjkjnnnvcfghhnn chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
I imagine the Ishimaru and Covenant cruiser haveing a fight in Mordor, as well as massive tank and air combat.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
omg great chapter what took you so long anyways great chap
New Universe Returns chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
And so, this ends The Two Towers arc and moving on to the final arc, The Return of the King. That was a pretty awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.

A new age has begun.
deathbykitsune chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Very nice and is the flood going to come in as a last minute obstacle
Reviewer chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This is the coolest crossover ever!
JC chapter 16 . 11/29/2013