Reviews for Lord of the Rings: The Spartan Prophecy
Naosj chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Sometimes I read a story and I think, "Its grammar is wrong in a lot of places, but I can fix that and the verb tenses in my head. I don't mind adding more descriptive language in places where the story leaves bland blank jumps or adding minor points to make scenes more meaningful."
_
Master Chief doesn't "has a seat," he "took a seat and used his intimidating mass to silence the baleful murmurs of the suspicious patrons." And Master Chief doesn't ramble on like an idiot with Cortana about ramshackle gates and communication systems; they quickly deduces they've come into a primitive society from the visible tools of the community and the architecture of the town. Also, it's rather difficult to disregard a 7 foot hulking giant in a cloak that gives a similar impression as the Nazgul, so I imagine either a plot device was employed where both Aragorn and the hobbits were utterly distracted and failed to put one-and-one together, Frodo having just recently been saved by a giant man, or Chief employed more stealthy means in this scene altogether. When Cortana finally speaks sense and asks Master Chief why he is randomly followi- stalking four midgets around an unknown planet, he has to give some semblance of a believable answer, so why not have him say, "It's a protagonists instinct, Cortana." and have him give a wink to the fourth wall. And it's nice to pretend that there was something more meaningful when they learned about Gandalf the Wizard as well, a foreshadowing of a theme that intersects and analyzes magic and science.
_

I do all that in my head constantly or else I couldn't read this.
ghjkjnnnvcfghhnn chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
I imagine the Ishimaru and Covenant cruiser haveing a fight in Mordor, as well as massive tank and air combat.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
omg great chapter what took you so long anyways great chap
New Universe Returns chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
And so, this ends The Two Towers arc and moving on to the final arc, The Return of the King. That was a pretty awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.

A new age has begun.
deathbykitsune chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Very nice and is the flood going to come in as a last minute obstacle
Reviewer chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This is the coolest crossover ever!
JC chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dracconnis chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Holy shiiiiit! What a chapter!A hell of a battle!and Reinforcements!Finally!so... Palmer and the guy's... good pick...and the Chief... eheheheheh...total badass...only Chuck Norris can beat him in that
Ny'Kle chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
nice
but all the UNSC have to do now, is use the MAC gun in the Frigate to blast the Eye of Sauron...
Wild Dinosaur chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Epic re-written fight scene!
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Awesome chapter.
Yeah, the battle is over and UNSC Forces have finally arrive.
Now all that is left is for them to hold the final distraction stand while our favorite hobbits destroy that bloody ring.
Wild Dinosaur chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
Can't wait to see the fight: Warthogs vs. Mumakils.
ginganinja97 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Thank you for not throwing in an arrow to the knee joke here
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I always had this daydream where gandalf and master chief would come over the hill towards the ork army at helms deep in a warthog. I don't know why, I just thought it would be pretty fucking awesome.
Thrans chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
[Warning] This is unconstructive, and my personal view on how things progressed in the start of chapter 4, of this well written story

Tactically there is no reason not to take an orbital capable craft (chief's amour protects against any micro fracture damage in the hull), and then conduct a sharp orbital decent over the mountain, then pop the hatch and drop the ring. Other option is have Cortana fly the pelican, and have Chief act as a rear gunner with a salvaged warthog mounted gat or rocket launcher (using the lock-on).

And so, due to said reason really bugging me I regret, I cannot personal continue reading this, no matter how well the story is written.

Sorry...

p.s. there were even warthogs that survived the crash, pelican in as far as you can, mount the warthog with Gandulf on gun and Frodo in the passenger seat, and drive the rest of the way (yes yes the mountains round mordor.. go round or go heavy weapons)
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »